+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    You must be clueless...
    Your the clueless one dude. You kept on saying things that I wasnt and its getting almost frustrating at this point. Like dealing with someone not speaking English.

Still going at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    With Harris and Taylor IR's and it looking like we will keep only 2 QB's, we have some roster spots to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Still going at it.
    hold my ****

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    Your the clueless one dude. You kept on saying things that I wasnt and its getting almost frustrating at this point. Like dealing with someone not speaking English.
    Agreed, you're right.

Agreed, you're right.
    are you trying to tell me you get it all of a sudden?

And that wraps up my Morehead impersonation. Giants8493, you were great, thank you.

And that wraps up my Morehead impersonation. Giants8493, you were great, thank you.
    Hahaha I know I know. Im the best.

Starter
    Buy low and Sell high.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    lets just throw this situation out there; cruz signs elsewhere, but we gain a 1rst and a 3rd draft pick, and have more room in the cap to get a top notch RT or G/C...then how does everyone feel? from a completely economical stand point, seeing as we got a SB already, and got the production we did for around 1 mil both years (lmao how JR pulled that off is beyond me, talk about lucking out on an UDFA rookie). You sell him high, ie the 1rst and 3rd round pcks, then use one of those spots to address his loss. then u have an additional quality pick and the money u would have spent on him, can now be used on a FA...

its not an easy decision. im with the majority here in wanting him back. but the other scenario isnt exactly terrible.
    I don't see letting him go in the hopes that someone we haven't yet identified and who may have never taken a snap in the NFL is going to help us more than Cruz can. Anything is possible, but I hope we put more thought into the negotiations than "what can we get for him."
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

The window for another title is still open, so I'd rather keep Cruz.

+ Reply to Thread