+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    No? players have taken paycuts to play on good teams before. Thus, it is possible.
    Not everything is possible I guess but that sure is. I a few reasons as to why already
    If I was to suggest Calvin Johnson for a 7th with the lions picking up all his salary like someone else said, THAT would be absurd.
    Do you think taking 1/2 to 1/3 less than what you could potentially earn is just a paycut? Bowe's probably going to look for the 6 to 9 mil range, 3 is NOT possible, its not a paycut.

If you can point to a case EVER where a player has gone to play for a good team for 1/2 or even a 1/3 of what they could have earned elsewhere ....maybe...

We don't NEED him but we we got him for 3 mil a year for 5 years, would you really not want to have him sign that deal. Forget Cruz we can get a 1st for him. Now if that pick turns into the number 1 overall we get Clowney. Bowe + Clowney > Cruz
    I prefer Cruz
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    What fact? If "anything is possible" is a fact, can't you just make up anything you want?
    Ah, sweet logic
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

We don't NEED him but we we got him for 3 mil a year for 5 years, would you really not want to have him sign that deal. Forget Cruz we can get a 1st for him. Now if that pick turns into the number 1 overall we get Clowney. Bowe + Clowney > Cruz
    You're an idiot.

Turn off Madden.

I can't put my finger on it, but something makes Clowney stand out to me.

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Do you think taking 1/2 to 1/3 less than what you could potentially earn is just a paycut? Bowe's probably going to look for the 6 to 9 mil range, 3 is NOT possible, its not a paycut.

If you can point to a case EVER where a player has gone to play for a good team for 1/2 or even a 1/3 of what they could have earned elsewhere ....maybe...
    More money more problems bro. 3M is more then enough

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    You're an idiot.
    u mad bro?

u mad bro?
    Yes. I'm envious of you're impressive intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    Yes. I'm envious of you're impressive intellect.
    I figured as much. It takes a lot of frustration to insult someone that you have never even met. I pity you and you have my sympathy.

+ Reply to Thread