+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    People, you don't have money to spend on 4 good recievers. The Giants are not going to spend big on Cruz and Nicks and eventually Randle. Not enough room. Somebody will go. Probably the guy who is hurt alot (if he asks for too much money, that is).

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's the whole problem. He's worth a lot but at the same time he isn't lol.
    Exactly and his agent will overvalue him while pointing to that 2011 playoff run and comparing him to Fitz. We're not going to match that if Cruz gets a longterm deal and Randle develops.

I know what you mean. Cruz IS inconsistent. Great WR, elite IMO but inconsistent.

Don't steal my thunder! I'm prepping the "is he elite?" thread now.....I'm shooting for 100 pages

But is he ready to be number 1 is the question.
    Who knows? But I assume they drafted this guy in the 2nd because Reese really liked him. Lets remember: Nicks wasn't Nicks until he became Nicks. Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    but that doesnt mean we wouldnt want him to be able to replace Nicks. i agree, i think that was part of the reasoning we had him rated as high as we did. remember, they were saying he was a serious option IN THE FIRST round...we were so lucky to get him in the 2nd. but remember all the Ross, JR comparisons made about randle to nicks? he was brought here to replace MM schematically, bc we have Nicks already. if he can give us what nicks can, of course thatll be huge imo in keeping nicks.
    That is a very huge if lol.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Don't steal my thunder! I'm prepping the "is he elite?" thread now.....I'm shooting for 100 pages
    Say he's not elite and then blame Eli

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Exactly and his agent will overvalue him while pointing to that 2011 playoff run and comparing him to Fitz. We're not going to match that if Cruz gets a longterm deal and Randle develops.
    Very true

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I say get rid of nicks, keep cruz, groom randel

That is a very huge if lol.
    more like a wish ha...but yeah i see where u were coming from better, more in terms of what we were realistically expecting of randle.we were realistically expecting a replacement of MM *with the hope he could reach nicks level i think would be a fair amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    Who knows? But I assume they drafted this guy in the 2nd because Reese really liked him. Lets remember: Nicks wasn't Nicks until he became Nicks. Does that make sense?
    Yeah but you are basically saying if he can do what Nicks can do then we're good to go. If he CAN then there's not a problem.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.