+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 656

Thread: Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

  1. #301
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,333
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    And a gracious good day to you
    Hey Ro.....

    good day to you as well
    Last edited by GameTime; 01-05-2013 at 11:02 AM.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Yup he is a little sketchy on those plays but he still goes over the middle.. so he's coping with it. I agree, hes not too scared considering he has back to back 1000 yard seasons!
    Because he is a real good player. He just has some issues when he knows the big hit is coming.

  3. #303
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Because he is a real good player. He just has some issues when he knows the big hit is coming.
    He is one of the better WR's the Giants have had. I can't remember too many WR's in my lifetime that can watch a 5 yard out and break it up the field for 80 yards. Or make the DB fall out of his shoes on a hook route and run 80 yards..
    Last edited by EnragedYouth85; 01-05-2013 at 11:04 AM.

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Because he is a real good player. He just has some issues when he knows the big hit is coming.
    Self-preservation isn't necessarily a bad thing - Cruz hasn't missed a game since earning a starting role.

  5. #305
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Self-preservation isn't necessarily a bad thing - Cruz hasn't missed a game since earning a starting role.
    so they guy makes 86 catches gets over 1000 yards and 10 TDs and we're gonna complain about a few times he pulled up....
    get real guys.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  6. #306
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    104,200
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Hey Ro.....

    god day to you as well
    Tough not having a dog in the playoff hunt
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  7. #307
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,333
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Tough not having a dog in the playoff hunt
    yeah....but think of the agita I will not get over the next few weeks....lol
    Cant be there every year. Just hope this isnt a trend and that they will be back next season in the hunt....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  8. #308
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    yeah....but think of the agita I will not get over the next few weeks....lol
    Cant be there every year. Just hope this isnt a trend and that they will be back next season in the hunt....

    We are not far off, only a few pieces missing. We were only 2 FG's short of a 5-1 divison record and an 11-5 season record..

  9. #309
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,333
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    We are not far off, only a few pieces missing. We were only 2 FG's short of a 5-1 divison record and an 11-5 season record..
    I prefer to say they were only one team win away from getting in.....
    Tynes kept them in a few games they may have other wise lost......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    so they guy makes 86 catches gets over 1000 yards and 10 TDs and we're gonna complain about a few times he pulled up....
    get real guys.......
    It's like complaining about Tynes' misses even though he comprised the majority of the team's scoring output in several games.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts