+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Nope, Victor Cruz's deal with Jay-Z..
    You mean the Illuminati? Hmm, plausible...

Actually, it was probably this pic that did it:

There's just no coming back from something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post

lolol

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    yeah....but think of the agita I will not get over the next few weeks....lol
    Cant be there every year. Just hope this isnt a trend and that they will be back next season in the hunt....
    At least we don't need a rebuild
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    [/COLOR]
    I assume you meant for this entire pile of ridiculous babble to be in red...so I fixed it for you.

You're welcome.
    Morehead you are back to pick on me but listen up you mean nothing to me or anyone else on this board so any of your comments that are non football related are completely worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Where did he make those comments? And, he is probably one of the most humble guys on the team. I attribute the dropped balls to a lack of concentration but when he had the ball his yards after catch were amazing. There was no way he was going to match the production he had last year, but his numbers were still impressive. He was targeted 143 times and made 86 of those catches. His number of successful catches per target were just as good or better than the top receivers to include Megatron.
    He is nowhere near as good as Calvin Johnson or one of the top 3 or 5 recievers in the nfl, he made them in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post

Based on this, I have decided that the kid in the blue bathing suit behind him has a better NFL arm than Eli.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    He is nowhere near as good as Calvin Johnson or one of the top 3 or 5 recievers in the nfl, he made them in the offseason.

I don't think anyone is claiming that Cruz is an elite receiver, he's clearly not. But he's damn good and I hope we can keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I don't think anyone is claiming that Cruz is an elite receiver, he's clearly not. But he's damn good and I hope we can keep him.
    I hope to keep him too, but not for $8-$10 mil/season

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    What did he make in the offseason?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    He's been the leading receiver here for two seasons, isn't that what matters?