+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    OK, I'm lost lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I don't know what to say to this. But i think we would be so good with nicks Cruz and Bowe! Eli would have no excuse for throwing an incomplete pass.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I don't know what to say to this. But i think we would be so good with nicks Cruz and Bowe! Eli would have no excuse for throwing an incomplete pass.
    So that would give us a 100% completion rate over 16 regular season games?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    So that would give us a 100% completion rate lover 16 regular season games?
    I sure hope so. But thats kind of a pipe dream...

90% more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Elbow joint floating over a field?

Oh I get it.....Pipe dream!
    Great looks, great Fantasy Football team, intellect....

And an eye for detail?! My, oh my Morehead.

Whoops, forgot to add youth.

Cruz-Nicks-Bowe-Randle. "So good" would be a disappointment.

I sure hope so. But thats kind of a pipe dream...

90% more like it.
    If they have Cruz and a healthy Nicks they will never go after another high priced FA because we don't need one to be successful. We have Randle and Jernigan, will likely have Hixon to round out the corps. We do pretty well with these guys when Eli is on his game. The CAP can only take so many bug names.

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If they have Cruz and a healthy Nicks they will never go after another high priced FA because we don't need one to be successful. We have Randle and Jernigan, will likely have Hixon to round out the corps. We do pretty well with these guys when Eli is on his game. The CAP can only take so many bug names.
    Thats why I was hoping to get Cruz and Bowe both for under 5 mil a year total. Kind of like a buy Cruz get Bowe FREE!! kind of deal. or 4 and 1 ... or 3 and 2... or whatever.

All im saying is if that happen we can expect the only incomplete pass to be drops. One of them will be open.

Thats why I was hoping to get Cruz and Bowe both for under 5 mil a year total. Kind of like a buy Cruz get Bowe FREE!! kind of deal. or 4 and 1 ... or 3 and 2... or whatever.

All im saying is if that happen we can expect the only incomplete pass to be drops. One of them will be open.
    Well, Eli is not known for 100% accuracy in good times, so be careful what you expect.

# 80