+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 656

Thread: Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

  1. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Well, Eli is not known for 100% accuracy in good times, so be careful what you expect.
    WEll again 90% is more like it. Its still a legendary stat. Might even be the best of all time!

  2. #352
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    Thats why I was hoping to get Cruz and Bowe both for under 5 mil a year total. Kind of like a buy Cruz get Bowe FREE!! kind of deal. or 4 and 1 ... or 3 and 2... or whatever.


    All im saying is if that happen we can expect the only incomplete pass to be drops. One of them will be open.
    Would never happen in this reality

  3. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Would never happen in this reality
    I have seen personally much crazier things happen. Much Much Crazier. So crazy you wouldn't even bELIeve it.

  4. #354
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,487
    Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I have seen personally much crazier things happen. Much Much Crazier. So crazy you wouldn't even bELIeve it.
    List the craziest things you've seen as it pertains to NFL contracts.

  5. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    List the craziest things you've seen as it pertains to NFL contracts.
    I will admit the crazy things I have seen are not related to the NFL.

  6. #356
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,487
    Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I will admit the crazy things I have seen are not related to the NFL.
    Then -- with all due respect -- they're irrelevant. I'd love to see that WR corps you've dreamed up, but it's not happening.

  7. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Then -- with all due respect -- they're irrelevant. I'd love to see that WR corps you've dreamed up, but it's not happening.
    Oh it can happen.
    I don't think it will though.
    But it sure can. Heck, I can think of two ways right now that don't involve cutting our entire team.

  8. #358
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,487
    Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    Oh it can happen.
    I don't think it will though.
    But it sure can. Heck, I can think of two ways right now that don't involve cutting our entire team.
    We could also trade for Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

  9. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    We could also trade for Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.
    No that is impossible. We can not make an offer good enough for them to consider that.

  10. #360
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,487
    Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    No that is impossible. We can not make an offer good enough for them to consider that.
    I've seen crazier things happen

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts