+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I don't know why Cruz is severely underrated by Giants fans. It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Not most fans
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    what?? Cruz is the most popular Giant player right now. I think fans object to giving him too much money because it will hurt this team in the long run.

Who has under rated him?

I don't see Cruz as the big time player some people see him as I'm not saying he;'s not great he's a top 7 wr but not top 3.

Who's saying he's top 3? Megatron occupies spots 1-3.

Wasn't he top 3 in drops? Does a guy like that deserve that type of money?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    Wasn't he top 3 in drops? Does a guy like that deserve that type of money?
    First, the amount of money in this article is a GUESS by the author. Second, he's had back to back 1,000 yard seasons. Focusing on his drops and ignoring the positives is something only fans and the media do.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    First, the amount of money in this article is a GUESS by the author. Second, he's had back to back 1,000 yard seasons. Focusing on his drops and ignoring the positives is something only fans and the media do.
    So the fact that he had a lot of KEY drops isn't important? Even though his JOB is to catch the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    So the fact that he had a lot of KEY drops isn't important? Even though his JOB is to catch the ball?
    This.

The yards honesetly don't speak as loudly. Of course if you are a constant target and have some speed, like Cruz, you're going to get the yards. The drops are still not forgiveable.

To me Nicks is a stud playmaker receiver, and yes Cruz is good and has made some great plays, but I don't place him with Nicks.