+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 656
  1. #441
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    It's an estimate Cruz won't make less then 7 million a year I'll bet anyone that. so what's the difference between 7-8 or 9 for that matter. You can't let him walk over 2 million. Cruz is to good to just let him walk for that much.
    We don't have that kind of money for one receiver.

    I love the kid to death, but we just don't have that kind of money.

  2. #442
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We don't have that kind of money for one receiver.

    I love the kid to death, but we just don't have that kind of money.
    I would hate to see him walk over that....I know Cruz has to give ground too, but I hope JR makes him an offer that isn't insulting.

  3. #443
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I would hate to see him walk over that....I know Cruz has to give ground too, but I hope JR makes him an offer that isn't insulting.
    Home town discount perhaps?

  4. #444
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    97,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Home town discount perhaps?
    It just has to be reasonable
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  5. #445
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Home town discount perhaps?
    I don't want to sound like Claude Rains...but I would be shocked....SHOCKED to see Victor Cruz in any other uniform than Giants blue next season.

    Don't fret Giants fans...he'll be a Giant.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I would hate to see him walk over that....I know Cruz has to give ground too, but I hope JR makes him an offer that isn't insulting.
    Reese fears no one. He's not afraid to give an offer of $1 per year if necessary.

  7. #447
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't want to sound like Claude Rains...but I would be shocked....SHOCKED to see Victor Cruz in any other uniform than Giants blue next season.

    Don't fret Giants fans...he'll be a Giant.
    If it's around the the price that this thread is suggesting I'll be shocked.

  8. #448
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    If it's around the the price that this thread is suggesting I'll be shocked.
    As RF has said, that $8 to $10MM figure is based on nothing. Its pure speculation.
    I can see (as I said) a 4 year deal for a little over $25MM with some nice guaranteed money.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Reese fears no one. He's not afraid to give an offer of $1 per year if necessary.
    That $1 would be prorated over five years. 70c cap hit in year five.

  10. #450
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Home town discount perhaps?
    lol, I just want Cruz here. Cause you can bet your *** that Dallas would sign him, or the Redskins.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 01-06-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts