+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    No that's a pretty good indication that he struggled his first year back, like most do, and he was in a bad situation last year in a system that doesn't utilize his biggest strength -- his smarts and attention to detail. Here, he would have Eli, and Gilbride's system.

I think it's reasonable to assume that he'd be able to top Barden's productivity, WHICH IS ALL I'M CALLING FOR.
    Don't even think of going there.
    You're point was that we could bring in Steve Smith if Cruz went elswhere. You called him some kind of great natural slot guy.
    Barden is irrelevant to this subject.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    mh thinks your talking about Smith /Cruz...And you think mh is talking about Barden being a great rec something like that...lol.... get on the same page you two !!...very confusing.....
    420 brought up Smith as a replacement for Cruz and 820 agreed with him.

Can't keep these friggin numbers straight (420, 820...Jeez Get real screen names for God's sake!)
    Who's the one I crushed in the FF playoffs?....
    Oh Yeah...That was 820.
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Don't even think of going there.
    You're point was that we could bring in Steve Smith if Cruz went elswhere. You called him some kind of great natural slot guy.
    Barden is irrelevant to this subject.
    From the start of the debate, I've been emphatic that I'd take Smith back over Barden, who's a FA this year.

Multiple times I've tried reiterating that, and you've ignored it. Do yourself a favor, go back, and re-read so you don't make the same mistake in your next response.

From the start of the debate, I've been emphatic that I'd take Smith back over Barden, who's a FA this year.

Multiple times I've tried reiterating that, and you've ignored it. Do yourself a favor, go back, and re-read so you don't make the same mistake in your next response.
    STEVE SMITH CAN'T PLAY!!!!!!!!
    How many horrible seasons will it take before you get that????

420 brought up Smith as a replacement for Cruz and 820 agreed with him.

Can't keep these friggin numbers straight (420, 820...Jeez Get real screen names for God's sake!)
    Who's the one I crushed in the FF playoffs?....
    Oh Yeah...That was 820.
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!
    Lol you did crush me, but you're making an *** out of yourself at this time. You're the only one who has missed what I've been saying this whole time.

STEVE SMITH CAN'T PLAY!!!!!!!!
    How many horrible seasons will it take before you get that????
    I'm not convinced! That's why I want him to get another shot in our offense (replacing Barden), where all the variables are the same, i.e Eli/Gilbride.

Lol you did crush me, but you're making an *** out of yourself at this time. You're the only one who has missed what I've been saying this whole time.
    Its you who didn't understand what I was talking about. Check the title of the thread.

When I mocked you for suggesting that we dump one of the best two or three slot receivers in the league, did you actually think I was talking about Ramses Barden.
    Barden is essentially a ST player. (Which BTW a 4th or 5th WR MUST be). You think Steve Smith would be willing to be the gunner in punt coverage?
    Hahaha!!

Steve Smith last two years (including one season coming off freaking microfracture surgery): 255 yards

Ramses Barden last two years: 314 yards

His upside is higher than Barden's IMO, and he will probably be just as cheap.

I'm not convinced! That's why I want him to get another shot in our offense (replacing Barden), where all the variables are the same, i.e Eli/Gilbride.
    Barden is not a slot WR. Barden is a ST player and a 5th or 6th WR.
    Unless Steve Smith can play ST, he's not even a good replacement for Barden.

Its you who didn't understand what I was talking about. Check the title of the thread.

When I mocked you for suggesting that we dump one of the best two or three slot receivers in the league, did you actually think I was talking about Ramses Barden.
    Barden is essentially a ST player. (Which BTW a 4th or 5th WR MUST be). You think Steve Smith would be willing to be the gunner in punt coverage?
    Hahaha!!
    We started a debate about Steve Smith, I gave my opinion that he was a better option than Barden and you were the only one who missed that key point, what is reading the title gonna do when we're discussing Steve Smith.

Again, you're the only one who had no clue of what I was so clearly saying.