+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm going "all Morehead" on this guys ***.
    Dude just came out of nowhere..
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Look fool and I will call you that cause you know nothing. Look at all these posts around you. The same thing you said to me should be said about other posters. How about the post about Tuck? Where were you to support him when a lot of posters were on him? There are many posts posters have made that have negativety for you to say "Then why root for any team is its this dispassionate for you."
    Criticism for our players is fine. I do plenty of it. Referring to one of our players as a "fool" where he's done NOTHING to deserve it is over the line.
    Victor Cruz is a lot of things. A "fool" ain't one of them.

And you can call me whatever you want. Join the friggin club.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Look go somwhere fool cause I remember the post you made about Eli.
    Time to take a breath. This is a thread about Cruz. If you want to talk Eli, there are thousands of threads where you can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    Time to take a breath. This is a thread about Cruz. If you want to talk Eli, there are thousands of threads where you can do that.
    What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
    I'm talking about you losing your composure. There's no need to tee off on other members because you don't agree with a position they take. What he may have said about Eli or Tuck or anyone else is old news and has nothing to do with this thread.

I'm talking about you losing your composure. There's no need to tee off on other members because you don't agree with a position they take. What he may have said about Eli or Tuck or anyone else is old news and has nothing to do with this thread.
    Still what are you talking about? You brought up my past about me saying we should use 9 wr sets when I didn't even make that statement. I didn't forget you about what you have said now you talking about me. I could see if the conversation was long but it wasn't.

Still what are you talking about? You brought up my past about me saying we should use 9 wr sets when I didn't even make that statement. I didn't forget you about what you have said now you talking about me. I could see if the conversation was long but it wasn't.
    I'm going to send you a PM

I'm going to send you a PM
    No need. I was wrong and you was right. I try my best to control my anger. You was right again.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT VICTOR CRUZ!!!
    Which is irrelevant when the premise of my argument was so clearly stated in my first rebuttal.

Do you actually believe I would refer to our 5th or 6th WR as a great player?
    I don't have to, you did right here***** You weren't aware of it because you carelessly read through my posts and made an *** of yourself by missing my central argument for why I want Smith back.

You must be friggin crazy. Barden has done less than Steve Smith for God's sake and he doesn't have a horrible injury to use as an excuse.
    Which, ladies and gentleman, has been WHAT I'VE BEEN ARGUING THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I don't see how you're not getting it, I'd rather take a flier on Smith who has excelled in Gilbride's system, which is almost as much mental as it is physical -- than resign Barden, who has proven he has no skills.
    You don't let a great WR go in order to take a flier on a guy who had microfracture surgery and essentially hasn't produced a thing in 3 years.

Learn how to read and process.

No need. I was wrong and you was right. I try my best to control my anger. You was right again.

I see what you did there.