+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    So speaking of Steve Smith - did he get hurt again? I see he didn't play the last 3 games for the Rams.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Which is irrelevant when the premise of my argument was so clearly stated in my first rebuttal.

I don't have to, you did right here***** You weren't aware of it because you carelessly read through my posts and made an *** of yourself by missing my central argument for why I want Smith back.

Which, ladies and gentleman, has been WHAT I'VE BEEN ARGUING THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME.

Learn how to read and process.
    You were the only one. Everyone else was talking about Victor Cruz. You agreed with 420 when he brought up Steve Smith as a replacement fort Cruz. Then you went off on your Barden tangent which I ignored because it was irrelevant to this discussion.
    Again...This thread is about Victor Cruz.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You agreed with 420 when he brought up Steve Smith as a replacement fort Cruz.
    Where? Find me that post, that you probably misread as well.

I've been clear the whole time; I'd take Smith back over Barden. My first rebuttal to you, right here:
    I'm just saying, I don't think his knee is holding him back, and he is a proven stud in our offensive scheme. I'd rather have him than Barden.
    , said that -- clearly. It only appears as a tangent because it took nearly ten posts before you realized that you were missing the whole point of the debate.

And again, thread title is irrelevant to what I've been arguing the whole time. I don't know why you keep going back to that, we started a sub-topic. Smith vs. Barden, that's what I've argued from the beginning. Not Cruz vs. Smith then, now, or ever.

Now please, ignore everything I'm saying once again, point to the thread title like it's helping your argument, and keep making an *** of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Then you went off on your Barden tangent which I ignored because it was irrelevant to this discussion.
    The Barden tangent was the only thing I was arguing. You could have saved yourself the embarr***ment and just ignored my posts entirely.

Banned
    This thread just gets progressively ****tier as it goes on

The Barden tangent was the only thing I was arguing. You could have saved yourself the embarr***ment and just ignored my posts entirely.
    Posts 465 thru 467. I responded to the notion that Cruz could be replaced by Smith and them you chimed in that Smith was a prototypical slot guy.

And who gives a ****? You are the only one talking about Barden. He is irrelevant to this thread.
    Is it your view that Steve Smith could be a replacement for Cruz as primarily a slot WR?
    You seemed to indicate that he would be.

Don't get me wrong, very proud to have Cruz on our team.... but he did drop too many passes this season for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, very proud to have Cruz on our team.... but he did drop too many passes this season for my liking.
    He needs to focus
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He needs to focus
    And less of Campbell's Chunky Soup.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    But he was still an outstanding weapon for us.