+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    Your right maybe i'm confused. Explain to me how our wrs will take up half our cap then.
    I'm going to make it easy for you.......They don't.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm going to make it easy for you.......They don't.
    #mindblown

We don't NEED him but we we got him for 3 mil a year for 5 years, would you really not want to have him sign that deal. Forget Cruz we can get a 1st for him. Now if that pick turns into the number 1 overall we get Clowney. Bowe + Clowney > Cruz
    I know I'm going to regret this but........
    Why was it that you think Dwayne Bowe can be had for $3MM/yr? Because it seems to me if he's in the FA market he's getting $30 to $40 MM with probably $15 to $18MM guaranteed.

I know I'm going to regret this but........
    Why was it that you think Dwayne Bowe can be had for $3MM/yr? Because it seems to me if he's in the FA market he's getting $30 to $40 MM with probably $15 to $18MM guaranteed.
    Hopefully this is the last time I have to explain this.
    IF were were to sign Bowe for 3m a year , that is what it will have to take for me to be ok to let cruz go... because we would get a good wr for cheap and we will get draft picks for Cruz. Even better there is a chance that that pick can be a top pick so we can get Clowney, thus solving our cap, wr and de issue.

I do not think this is very likely to happen but if it does this will be great for us in the long run. I have seen crazier things happen.

Veteran
    There really needs to be a Wonderlic for posters.
    I totally agree with this... not for the current discussion in this thread, but the multitude of threads over the past month.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Hopefully this is the last time I have to explain this.
    IF were were to sign Bowe for 3m a year , that is what it will have to take for me to be ok to let cruz go... because we would get a good wr for cheap and we will get draft picks for Cruz. Even better there is a chance that that pick can be a top pick so we can get Clowney, thus solving our cap, wr and de issue.

I do not think this is very likely to happen but if it does this will be great for us in the long run. I have seen crazier things happen.
    Why not just say that if we were to get Calvin Johnson in a trade for a 7th round pick and Detroit agreed to pick up 90% of his remaining contract, that you would be ok with Cruz leaving???

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Why not just say that if we were to get Calvin Johnson in a trade for a 7th round pick and Detroit agreed to pick up 90% of his remaining contract, that you would be ok with Cruz leaving???
    They wouldn't trade him for a 7th. But as long as it doesn't affect our cap then yeah I would obviously do that.

They wouldn't trade him for a 7th. But as long as it doesn't affect our cap then yeah I would obviously do that.
    I am an optimist. And I'm generally a lover of all God's children. Therefore I'm just going to convince myself that you are having some reaction to a clash of multiple medications in order to explain your bizzarre posts.

Good luck with all of that.

I am an optimist. And I'm generally a lover of all God's children. Therefore I'm just going to convince myself that you are having some reaction to a clash of multiple medications in order to explain your bizzarre posts.

Good luck with all of that.
    I Am so confused that no one understands what im saying. Trading Calvin Johnson does not benefit the Lions in any way. 0 chance.
    Free agency on the other hand has a lot more variables. Bowe could want to play in the greatest city in the world and 3 mil a year is still MORE than enough money for any one man.
    Therfore there's a real chance. Small but real.

I do not see how bringing up this fact is so "bizzarre"
    Why do I have to be on drugs to even bring it up?

dont mind them. they talk about how other people dont have class while insulting some one who clearly just doesnt know any better. i get what ur saying but i think u need to realize that theres no chance in hell bowe will be had for 3 mil a yr. u have a better chance at that contract lol. thats why some posters are acting as if ur the town idiot all of a sudden, bc they realize the impossibility of bowe signing a deal worth 3 mil a yr. IF that were possible, EVERY team would jump on that, no? yes, itd be a great situation if cruz were to somehow leave and we get picks, its just as likely as MS not insulting someone on here for one day...not gonna happen. it is impossible for all intents and purposes

+ Reply to Thread