+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    dont mind them. they talk about how other people dont have class while insulting some one who clearly just doesnt know any better. i get what ur saying but i think u need to realize that theres no chance in hell bowe will be had for 3 mil a yr. u have a better chance at that contract lol. thats why some posters are acting as if ur the town idiot all of a sudden, bc they realize the impossibility of bowe signing a deal worth 3 mil a yr. IF that were possible, EVERY team would jump on that, no? yes, itd be a great situation if cruz were to somehow leave and we get picks, its just as likely as MS not insulting someone on here for one day...not gonna happen. it is impossible for all intents and purposes
    Hahahahha!!!!
    You two get a room.

A padded one!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    dont mind them. they talk about how other people dont have class while insulting some one who clearly just doesnt know any better. i get what ur saying but i think u need to realize that theres no chance in hell bowe will be had for 3 mil a yr. u have a better chance at that contract lol. thats why some posters are acting as if ur the town idiot all of a sudden, bc they realize the impossibility of bowe signing a deal worth 3 mil a yr. IF that were possible, EVERY team would jump on that, no? yes, itd be a great situation if cruz were to somehow leave and we get picks, its just as likely as MS not insulting someone on here for one day...not gonna happen. it is impossible for all intents and purposes
    well if Bowe were to sign for 3 mil there would have to be a huge drawing factor for him to come to NY , thus not every team can jump in on it. Dramaticlly more likely then trading for Brady Peyton or Calvin Johnson 7ths..
    There IS a chance in hell.
    I don't think its going to happen either. God forbid I even bring it up tough.
    Come on That would be awesome if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Hahahahha!!!!
    You two get a room.

A padded one!
    Hold My ****

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    well if Bowe were to sign for 3 mil there would have to be a huge drawing factor for him to come to NY , thus not every team can jump in on it. Dramaticlly more likely then trading for Brady Peyton or Calvin Johnson 7ths..
    There IS a chance in hell.
    I don't think its going to happen either. God forbid I even bring it up tough.
    Come on That would be awesome if that happened.
    To say there is no chance in hell actually overstates the chances.
    It not in the realm of possibilities.

Move on to another nonsensical position please.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    To say there is no chance in hell actually overstates the chances.
    It not in the realm of possibilities.

Move on to another nonsensical position please.
    Thats just not true. It is in the realm of possibilities. More money more problems. He could be content with just 3 mil knowing more good players can now go around him. A lot of crazy can happen in free agency

Thats just not true. It is in the realm of possibilities. More money more problems. He could be content with just 3 mil knowing more good players can now go around him. A lot of crazy can happen in free agency
    Please stop it.

Any statements made directly by him that would make you think this?
    Tepid Salsa

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Any statements made directly by him that would make you think this?
    Nope just stating the fact that it is possible.

Nope just stating the fact that it is possible.
    What fact?

If "anything is possible" is a fact, can't you just make up anything you want?
    Tepid Salsa

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    What fact?

If "anything is possible" is a fact, can't you just make up anything you want?
    No? players have taken paycuts to play on good teams before. Thus, it is possible.
    Not everything is possible I guess but that sure is. I a few reasons as to why already
    If I was to suggest Calvin Johnson for a 7th with the lions picking up all his salary like someone else said, THAT would be absurd.

+ Reply to Thread