+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    And while were at it, lets trade Eli, Barden & Jernigen for Aaron Rodgers, Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson. Trade our 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks this year to the Raiders for next year's #1 pick so we can draft Clowney. Sign Bowe for the league minimum and use a time machine to bring 1986 Lawrence Taylor to the future. Seriously, some of the stuff I'm reading here is like stuff I hear on WFAN when fans call in to discuss some of their potential trade scenarios. HOW DOES THIS ONE SOUND MIKE: MARK SANCHEZ AND A 5TH ROUNDER FOR ANDREW LUCK?
    I think your confusing free agency and trading. I know it is very complicated to the uneducated or casual fan. Its ok that you don't get it. But I have explained this far to many times...
    Go ahead let it all out though. You will feel a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I think your confusing free agency and trading. I know it is very complicated to the uneducated or casual fan. Its ok that you don't get it. But I have explained this far to many times...
    Go ahead let it all out though. You will feel a lot better.
    I'd swear you were trolling, but trolls are usually a lot more clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    I'd swear you were trolling, but trolls are usually a lot more clever.
    Now tell me how you really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Thats the second time Ive seen you say that.... if we lose Cruz you really want to be sure we eat **** for it eh?
    I do indeed as that would be a bad decision ASSUMING he's not asking for the world.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I do indeed as that would be a bad decision ASSUMING he's not asking for the world.
    Agreed - but I would prefer saying "I told you so" to his highlights on an AFC team.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Agreed - but I would prefer saying "I told you so" to his highlights on an AFC team.
    A stick in the eye is way better lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread