I didn't forget this guys, I just haven't had time with work. No worries, the results are coming and the SB game will come. We aren't doing pro bowl.
Aww, you mean i can't get guaranteed points by going over on the over/under?
Originally Posted by Moke
Okay here are the results:
Rudy - 7 points (24 total)
Flip Empty - 12 points (25 total)
Toadofsteel - 13 (24 total)
BigBlue - 15 (35 total)
Big Blue might be going away with this. Will come up with a SB one by the end of the week. This one will include a lot more bets so keep your eyes open. Will message each one to remind them that they are up.
Super Bowl Round
1. Coin Toss: Heads or Tails?
2. Who wins the coin toss?
3. Which team scores the first touchdown/field goal?
4. NHL home teams vs. Super Bowl combined score. * There are 22 games Friday, Saturday and Sunday combined in the NHL. Will the 22 home teams score more goals than the combined score of the NFL Super Bowl game?
5. Will the Dow Jones Average (NYSE) go up or down on Monday?
6. Who gets the first reception for the Ravens? First tackle? (excluding kickoff)
7. Who gets the first reception for the 49ers? First tackle? (excluding kickoff)
8. First celebrity shown on television after the kickoff? (excludes sports celebrities and commercial celebrities)
9. Who is the Super Bowl MVP?
10. Pick the spread - 49ers favored 3.5 over Ravens
11. Pick over/under: 47.5
2 points for each questions 1-9, 3 points for questions 10-11.
Don't screw this up. The questions are self-explanatory.
Last edited by Moke; 02-01-2013 at 10:42 AM.