Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bench Player

Listen up you Non lovin Bon Jovi Fist Pumpuhhhhs

Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed.

Capiche?

sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh

romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*

Veteran

Re: Listen up you Non lovin Bon Jovi Fist Pumpuhhhhs

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed. Capiche? sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]</P>

Hey!!!! I'm a Bon Jovi lover and Philly Soul lover, and a Giants lover![]</P>

Bench Player

Stay the hell away from my man. Stay out of my city too!

[quote user="HeatherP"]

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed. Capiche? sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]</P>

[/quote]I bet you like Philly Soul JUST because it's Bon Jovi's team too huh..</P>

Pffft. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="Pierce4Pres"][quote user="HeatherP"]

[/quote]I bet you like Philly Soul JUST because it's Bon Jovi's team too huh..</P>

Pffft. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Yep,it has nothing to do with the fact that I've been watching football for the past 20 years! Idiot[8-)]</P>

[quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="Pierce4Pres"]

I bet you like Philly Soul JUST because it's Bon Jovi's team too huh..</p>

Pffft. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Yep,it has nothing to do with the fact that I've been watching football for the past 20 years! Idiot[8-)]</p>[/quote]
    That was not very nice.

Veteran

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="Pierce4Pres"]

I bet you like Philly Soul JUST because it's Bon Jovi's team too huh..</P>

Pffft. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Yep,it has nothing to do with the fact that I've been watching football for the past 20 years! Idiot[8-)]</P>

[/quote]
    That was not very nice.
    [/quote]</P>

You're right! Neither were all his low blows at bon jovi or the fact thatI like the Soul. </P>

[quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="Pierce4Pres"][quote user="HeatherP"]

Pffft. </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's exactly what I'm saying. Come on...seriously. You can't tell me that if Micheal Jordon owned the Philly Soul that you would give two poops. You love ANYTHING Bon Jovi. If Bon Jovi put out a soft frink you'd swear it was the greatest drink ever created. If he put out a cologne (And he probably has) You'd probably swear it smelled better than any cologne in the world. I understand how it goes. I really do. Not like I care what you do or who you like, I'm just keeping it real. </P>

Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?

Bench Player

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
    [/quote]

Well hello sir! Today is my 1st day in this dump. HeatherP is my new BFF. I wanted set some records straight. Eagles11? I will pee all ovah that Twinks face if i ever see him at a tailgate.