Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Listen up you Non lovin Bon Jovi Fist Pumpuhhhhs

[quote user="Sec218"][quote user="BastianEagles"]218!!!!!! Did you come here to join me in exile? [/quote]

No, but i may be on my way.[/quote]

Uh oh...did you get a warning?

[quote user="Sec218"][quote user="BastianEagles"]218!!!!!! Did you come here to join me in exile? [/quote]

No, but i may be on my way.[/quote]
    Keep up the good work.

Heather was here

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Mr. Row 20. I didn't know you frequent this place. Welcome. Did Eagles 11 die yet?
    [/quote]

LOL!! Blue they are KILLING him over on EMB...and you're right there in the mix! Keep calling that POS a rat and a snitch.

check out the chop I did for him last night using his avi [/quote]
    I can post them if you want.
    [/quote]

Post the wrestling one LOL! I'm not sure how the other one would be received....plus that queeeah would probably report it. The mods will see it's my photobucket acct and not be amused

Bench Player

Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.

I only want Heather. I may be from Philly but I don't like the Eagles.

[quote user="Sec218"]Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.[/quote]

Oh for Christs sake...now you're jealous of my favorite female rival e-friend?! She's your soulmate 218...embrace it. And NO...I didn't say yank it

Bench Player

Dude I came, I saw, I sprayed my DNA all ovahhh that dump of a stadium on the H.A.N.D. tour!

I got there at 10:00am by myself (they werent even taking $$ yet for parking) and i rocked with these New Yawk Staten Island broads (they felt bad i was by myself and invited me ovahh their tailgate). All i had to do was flash the Jovi tats and they were pullin their Ta Ta's out for me.

I am awesome/.

Bench Player

BOING!

Bench Player

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="Sec218"]Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.[/quote]

Oh for Christs sake...now you're jealous of the my favorite female rival e-friend?! She's your soulmate 218...embrace it. And NO...I didn't say yank it [/quote]

I will fight her.