Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Listen up you Non lovin Bon Jovi Fist Pumpuhhhhs

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I only want Heather. I may be from Philly but I don't like the Eagles.

[/quote]

Expect a vicious tongue-lashing from 218. He'th a Jovi thack thucker

Veteran

[quote user="Sec218"]Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.[/quote]</P>

I hate to tell you this but Jon has signed parts of my body and was by no means trying to get away,if you get my drift!?[]</P>

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed. Capiche? sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]</P>

Go **** yourself Sec218 Row20! Bon Jovi is a piece of trailer park trash. Don't make me come to your house and drag you to a river and give you some cement shoes!</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

Veteran

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I only want Heather. I may be from Philly but I don't like the Eagles.

[/quote]</P>

That's right Jon is SMART he's a GIANTS fan!! []</P>

Veteran

[quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="Sec218"]Message i got from the Eagles Message Board is there's a few flakes in here who likes to diss my man Jon Bon and his amazing band. I don't wanna hear no ish about my favorite band in the whole wide world or we gonna have a little problem. I live off of Exit 6 which isnt too far of a drive from you grease balls if i need to come up there to put some heads to bed. Capiche? sharick88 I hate you! Billy Mays shall live of 4evahhhh romohater, im waiting for you. *smoochies*[/quote]</P>

Go **** yourself Sec218 Row20! Bon Jovi is a piece of trailer park trash. Don't make me come to your house and drag you to a river and give you some cement feet!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Take that Back!!!!!!! He is not trailer trash!!!!![:@]</P>

[quote user="Sec218"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="Sec218"]Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.[/quote] Oh for Christs sake...now you're jealous of the my favorite female rival e-friend?! She's your soulmate 218...embrace it. And NO...I didn't say yank it [/quote] I will fight her.[/quote]</P>

I see that Bastian is doing a great job of recruiting............</P>

Veteran

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="Sec218"]Heather P needs to know that i dont share my man with nobody. Poor Jonny looks like he's trying to break free from her death grip.[/quote] Oh for Christs sake...now you're jealous of my favorite female rival e-friend?! She's your soulmate 218...embrace it. And NO...I didn't say yank it [/quote]</P>

LOL Thanks Bastian! I got your back too dear![]</P>

[quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="sharick88"]

Go **** yourself Sec218 Row20! Bon Jovi is a piece of trailer park trash. Don't make me come to your house and drag you to a river and give you some cement feet!</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

For you Heather, I will take it back. I have it out for Sec218 Row20. Don't take it personal. It's business.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Heather was here

[/quote]</P>

Can you get a close up,of me in the first row,holding onto his thigh? [:P]</P>

Veteran

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="sharick88"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

For you Heather, I will take it back. I have it out for Sec218 Row20. Don't take it personal. It's business.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks! I can care less if you wipe the floor with Sec218 Row20,but Jon is a Giants fan like us,he's not an egirl or trailer trash.[]</P>