+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does it lead to (at least) 1 more win this past year?

Does it lead to (at least) 1 more win this past year?

Since there's nothing better to talk about I figure I'll throw this question out for discussion.

If Terrell Thomas stays healthy the entire year, do we win at least one more game?

Personally, I believe that a healthy Terrell Thomas leads to a win in the first Eagles game, as well as the second Redskins game. With TT, we're 11-5 and division champions.

Yes.

And if Kennedy had been less combative with his interior, Cuba would probably be the 51st state.

I doubt it. He would need to be more than healthy. He would need to get back to his previous form. Remember he hasn't played in a very long time. He won't just step onto the field and play just like he used to.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I doubt it. He would need to be more than healthy. He would need to get back to his previous form. Remember he hasn't played in a very long time. He won't just step onto the field and play just like he used to.
    True.

Unless you're Adrian Petersen.

Quote Originally Posted by OneGiantLeap View Post
    Since there's nothing better to talk about I figure I'll throw this question out for discussion.

If Terrell Thomas stays healthy the entire year, do we win at least one more game?

Personally, I believe that a healthy Terrell Thomas leads to a win in the first Eagles game, as well as the second Redskins game. With TT, we're 11-5 and division champions.
    Doubt it.. Even if he was 100% and made it through camp... Game speed is a completely different animal. I'm pulling for TT though. Want to see him back..
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

+ Reply to Thread