+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ELI CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING....

Starter

ELI CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING....

We know Eli is a man of few words but can he say more than;We Just Have To Play Better. WE KNOW THAT. Maybe he can throw in a couple of specifics on why, how, where, when. How about a what stopped our production in the red zone, how did defenses stop our big play offensive what can he attribute his TD shut downs in 3 games. He doesn't have to give away the playbook.Yes we also know that in a loss the other team did play better or we made more mistakes than they did. Can you throw in a how it's going to get better
    He did say he missed Nicks as his deep threat target. That's understandable but when Brady lost Moss, for some games, he consistently found others Now without Moss he's beating people with TEs. Also, brother Peyton will diagnose, in press conferences, the basics, (certainly not the specifics), of why certain things worked or didn't
    Honestly, if I want to read some good insights as to why how where and when I check this message board and we're the amateurs. Anyone else notice this or am I just still venting. By the way, its been a couple of days now do you think TC has had his meetings and is going to let us know the reasons for our collapse.

if he did that then the media and fans would have ammo. You're not suppose to keep it real in front of the media. what eli did was smart. When you speak your mind like cam newton does, bad things happen.

Funny thing about Peyton (great for reporters) is when talking about a play during the game he will go into detail about that play and what he saw from the defense.
    For example, Peyton can talk about a simple button hook play and speak about it for 10 minutes.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Banned
    People love me when I keep my composure and then people hate me when I keep my composure. I think my press conferences have been fine.

When talking about the media please understand that they will take the most insignificant thing you say and turn it into a "Story".. Eli and the rest of the NYG do a great job handling and talking to the media IMO.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Yeah for real.... it kind of gets annoying when he says this. Thanks Captain Obvious. Happy birthday by the way, but next time you have to play better.

Veteran
    You know who else says "We Just Have To Play Better"? Mark Sanchez lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah for real.... it kind of gets annoying when he says this. Thanks Captain Obvious. Happy birthday by the way, but next time you have to play better.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes even with the insult. Throwing people under the bus would be much worse than being "Captain Obvious."

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Thanks for the birthday wishes even with the insult. Throwing people under the bus would be much worse than being "Captain Obvious."
    True, but you can do both and talk about what really matters?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    True, but you can do both and talk about what really matters?
    Saying we need to play better doesn't really matter?

+ Reply to Thread