+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ELI CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING....

rule number one

give the media generic answers so they have nothing to twist around and make a scoop out of and get them away from your locker

period

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    People love me when I keep my composure and then people hate me when I keep my composure. I think my press conferences have been fine.
    Eli what do you feel you can do better next season to improve as a player and as a team?

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    rule number one

give the media generic answers so they have nothing to twist around and make a scoop out of and get them away from your locker

period
    thank you YA,,,now will everyone pleae leave mr. manning alone already,,,season is over,,time to think about the draft, off season moves, and how they get this thing right.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    rule number one

period
    But there are so many offensive coordinators on these boards YA? Eli knows this, that why he doesn't get into specifics. People on these boards should already know.

I think it's a waste of time to even interview the players when you know they are just gonna say the same 3 things over and over again. I get the reasons, but still, it's stupid. Would be more fun if everyone just said what they really feel.

Who's the guy they were showing on NFL in an old interview, when they asked him about the playoffs, he said "Playoffs?!?!...Are you kidding me?!?!...Playofffs?!?!...I'm hoping we can just win a game!"

We need more of that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I think it's a waste of time to even interview the players when you know they are just gonna say the same 3 things over and over again. I get the reasons, but still, it's stupid. Would be more fun if everyone just said what they really feel.

Who's the guy they were showing on NFL in an old interview, when they asked him about the playoffs, he said "Playoffs?!?!...Are you kidding me?!?!...Playofffs?!?!...I'm hoping we can just win a game!"

We need more of that.
    Yup this is why I always skip Eli's postgame interviews, you always know what he is going to say, same old boring sleeper which is a good thing.

" If you're just joining us, we have Eli Mahnninggg here on the fan. Eli, eeeuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh what was the problem you guys have had this year? it seems like the team will just come out looking great one week, then flat the next week, then great again, which is just ahstouunfing because I can't remember the last toim the Gshoiiants have just been so poh-lahrizing. its like every week we either see the best team in football show up on sunday, or euuuuuhhh a team that looks like one that hasn't even been in da league more than a month.

Ya know, when it comes down to it, i know I have to play better. Ya know... when I think back to some of the plays in the second quarter... ya know, I know I should have made some of those throws. Uhhh... when you think about what it takes to win those games, win championships, ya know you know you have to know whats going on the field, know your hot reads, and when you have Victor open, you, uh, make the play. Ya know and thats what it comes down to, i know I have to play better and uhh make those plays we, ya know we're not going down 14 to nothing or 21 to nothing. Ya know when I think about last year and the plays that we made to get to where we were, ya know I see in game film us not making the same plays. "

you mean like hearing that every week?

+ Reply to Thread