+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'TRELL SHOULD BE NAMED A CAPTAIN

Rolle def should be captain. Tuck is a joke as a captain. But they will probably vote for him again due to seniority.

his cap figure is ridiculous for a safety. he isnt a star at all , stevie is ready to step up and we have the draft
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Antrel has the heart of a fierce competitor. Give him a C. He hits hard, he plays hard, he's more consistent than a LOT of other players on that D. I'm all for it.

All-Pro
    Someoen posted the other day that he was one of, if not he worst rated payer at his position. Is this true?

trell? really? that nickname doesnt make any sense... i think he will need to restructure or he will be cut... will hill is chopping at the bit for a bigger role
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Banned
    Antrelle Rolle has played hard since he got here and takes mess from no one. Yes, sometimes he does put his foot in his mouth but he plays hard, hits harx and has a great attitude.

I think he is one of the best players on our team.. I really like Rolle.... He is a leader and his play is top notch too...

i like what rell brings to table with his versatility! he has played is heart out and most of the time not at a position suited for him. his salary number with the cap issues might be a problem though

Captain attitude: "Rolle’s second injury was worse, a Grade II tear of the rotator cuff in his right shoulder, suffered in the Giants’ playoff opener against the Atlanta Falcons, according to the Post.

Despite the pain, the 29-year-old didn’t miss a single game down the stretch or in the playoffs. He also wouldn’t undergo tests to find out what was wrong while New York was still “All In” for a championship."

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/08/...rotator-cuffs/

Quote Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    Captain attitude: "Rolle’s second injury was worse, a Grade II tear of the rotator cuff in his right shoulder, suffered in the Giants’ playoff opener against the Atlanta Falcons, according to the Post.

Despite the pain, the 29-year-old didn’t miss a single game down the stretch or in the playoffs. He also wouldn’t undergo tests to find out what was wrong while New York was still “All In” for a championship."

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/08/...rotator-cuffs/
    True example of a leader. We all know what our current defensive captain did when his shoulder hurt.

+ Reply to Thread