+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Carriker talking ****!!!

Veteran
    And eli remembers he has 2 rings and carriker has never seen playoffs or even a starting job.

Banned
    Who? This guy got put on IR in week 2 and has the balls to talk trash, amazing!

Well, at least Eli has celebrated twice at that bar after the playoffs were over with.

Carriker @AdamCarriker94 Tony Romo, Michael Vick, and Eli Manning walk into a bar.... to watch the playoffs.

...shortly joined by Carriker and RG3.

All-Pro
    Well so far the are having their way with Seattle and they can beat the Falcons next week if they do win today. They might be in the Championship game without two of their star defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Well so far the are having their way with Seattle and they can beat the Falcons next week if they do win today. They might be in the Championship game without two of their star defenders.
    Reminds me of the NY Jets. Yupp the Redskins are the new Jets!

All-Pro
    Washington is a much better team than the Jets. The Giants better improve quickly.

Skins have the Seahawks on the ropes. If they win this game by a huge margin, they are going to gain a lot more respect.

Well, they're in the dance, so they definitely deserve respect and credit for that. I guess I'm just not sold on the idea that beating the no-so-great Seahawks somehow vaults them to a new level of respect.

I still can't believe the wildcard team was favored on the road against a division winner.

+ Reply to Thread