+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So, I think the defense spit the bed for sure when Kuhn went down

I think the run defense was.... pretty good up until Kuhn blew his knee out, then it just sucked against the run after that for good. of course, the defensive line sucked as a whole this year, but i thought DT was going to really step up this year. Kuhn was the lone bright spot.

The guy had 4 tackles on the year, he wasn't exactly the lynchpin of the D-line

He would've been a huge help but not the savior. We didn't lose because of him.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    can we please get solid defensive players i'm tired with these no shows

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    sure, but he's a moose and one of the few guys who got any push this year. watching the dline was like watching a bunch of big dudes hit a brick wall, while the ends played patty cake and tried to run around the tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    can we please get solid defensive players i'm tired with these no shows
    Sure, I'll forward the memo to Reese right away!

All jokes aside though, that guy was a 7th round rookie and he was getting snaps because Canty was out at the time and we were extremely thin at the position.

If anyone deserves scrutiny at this point it would have to be Marvin Austin but I still don't think the jury is out on him just yet. Very close though...

How does one spit a bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    How does one spit a bed?
    spit the bed = **** the bed
    or
    spit the bed= spit the bit........

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    I think the run defense was.... pretty good up until Kuhn blew his knee out, then it just sucked against the run after that for good. of course, the defensive line sucked as a whole this year, but i thought DT was going to really step up this year. Kuhn was the lone bright spot.
    Omg we as fans need to be more honest with ourselves......your telling me a 7th round rookie that had 4 tackles was the reason we couldnt stop the run???
    Just like when guys tell themselves our LBs are ok because LBs aren't important, or JPP had a down year because he got double teamed....as if watt,wake,Aldon,Von miller,Mathews,Jared Allen,Ware don't too? Right...

Actually Aldon Smith, Von miller, and Watt were not double teamed much at all. I can go into explanation for each if you would like. I believe JPP attracted more attention than any of them

I did think Kuhn was a pretty good rotational guy. Nothing special. But valuable