Mock 1.5.2 2013
1 Ezekiel Ansah (19)
- Freak athlete......nuff said
2 David Amerson CB (51)
- he possess size and speed
3 Nico Johnson ILB (83)
- this guys seems like a decent MLB prospect
4 Rick Wagner OT (115)
- this analysis I read said this guy can do RT or LT, and he is just mean lookin
5 Cory Grissom DT (147)
- this guy sounds good once he gets past health concerns.....played at JPP school so...
6 Cierre Wood RB (179)
- had to go with this guy after I saw a write up.......and my Dad loves ND!!
7 Drew Frey SS (211)
- Tall saftey that has some promise........we could use him if KP walks, could fit nicely into the 3 scheme
Last edited by shane4177; 01-04-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Reason: Fixed my draft per JSpin comments about Ogletree
Ogletree is a top 15 prospect. He won't make it out of the first round.
Ah gotcha....noticed that too on some other threads after I posted this....
I wouldn't mind the 1-4 picks if he shook out that way
I haven't been following college football at all this year, OP what position does your first rounder play? You forgot to list that one
Originally Posted by ShakeandBake
Originally Posted by carter.525
Can't say Amerson possesses speed. He's had a rough year.
I like it specially your first 4 picks. I think the Giants are in need of TE depth more than RB , don't see them drafting a RB except If there's one available in a spot Reese think would be great value.
Originally Posted by shane4177