Thread: Food for thought, Walterfootball.com 2013 draft mock

Food for thought, Walterfootball.com 2013 draft mock

Has us taking these with the first 3 picks:

1) Ezekiel Ansah DE
    2) Kawann Short DT
    3) Arthur Brown OLB

that's a solid 1st 3 picks.. very nice

Nice, althouh I believe all 3 will be gone by the time we pick

Ya, i would really love that draft.. I'm a huge Kawaan Short fan, just as i am Ansah.. And i like Arthur Brown alot as well.. I think Arthur Brown will go in RD2 to be honest.. I think he and Khaseeme Greene both will.. Kawaan Short would be a insane steal mid 2nd.. I think when said and done hes a 1st rd pick.. It is odd that he has fallen to 2nd rd on some mocks and draft sites and i think all along teams will have him as a 1st rder.. I woulden't be overly shocked if he goes before Sheldon Richardson.. BUt if not, still 1st rd.. Albeit, obviously i could be wrong.. Just a hunch..

That mock draft would be terrific!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, i would really love that draft.. I'm a huge Kawaan Short fan, just as i am Ansah.. And i like Arthur Brown alot as well.. I think Arthur Brown will go in RD2 to be honest.. I think he and Khaseeme Greene both will.. Kawaan Short would be a insane steal mid 2nd.. I think when said and done hes a 1st rd pick.. It is odd that he has fallen to 2nd rd on some mocks and draft sites and i think all along teams will have him as a 1st rder.. I woulden't be overly shocked if he goes before Sheldon Richardson.. BUt if not, still 1st rd.. Albeit, obviously i could be wrong.. Just a hunch..

anyone watch alot of sharrif floyd? theyre talking him up for a 1st round pick, he & elam went off in the sugar bowl

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    anyone watch alot of sharrif floyd? theyre talking him up for a 1st round pick, he & elam went off in the sugar bowl
    Floyd is extremely strong run stopper.. Hes flat out ferocious.. I really like em, but would rather a play maker opposite Linval Joseph.. I woulden't be upset if Floyd was drafted by us though.. I'm eager to see what he benches and squats.. I think hes gonna be one of the strongest interior dlineman at the combine...

New to the boards, but Longtime NYFAN since late 70's... read boards, but not a Big participater,,,YET... .. Hope we have a very solid draft. We need to make up for Osi, and a few other departures bound to happen and out deficiencies on DEFENSE and OLINE... I looked at Vids on Ezekiel..below is a nice clip from utah St game where on 1 play he rushed from edge and chased down a RB from a dead stop and tossed him down like a chicken wing.... Hesvery RAW with great Upside of speed and strenght... a JPP kind of Project... from Guanna i believe with only 2 years of football as he couldnt make the Basketball team and tried out for Track and football team.... Needs coaching and time to develope but i like what i see...body is fresh and young... what concerns me is what he says in his interview that HE called himself a "Delicate Flower" as he Loved his body to much for this hard impact...Didnt know how to even put on a uniform... so he is exremely Raw, maybe more than JPP... He can be an Aldon Smith type of edge rusher, 6'6 250ish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O4NawUsjtc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp4M68Tfw0

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

Dont think this mock is realistic

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS-NYG-FAN View Post
    New to the boards, but Longtime NYFAN since late 70's... read boards, but not a Big participater,,,YET... .. Hope we have a very solid draft. We need to make up for Osi, and a few other departures bound to happen and out deficiencies on DEFENSE and OLINE... I looked at Vids on Ezekiel..below is a nice clip from utah St game where on 1 play he rushed from edge and chased down a RB from a dead stop and tossed him down like a chicken wing.... Hesvery RAW with great Upside of speed and strenght... a JPP kind of Project... from Guanna i believe with only 2 years of football as he couldnt make the Basketball team and tried out for Track and football team.... Needs coaching and time to develope but i like what i see...body is fresh and young... what concerns me is what he says in his interview that HE called himself a "Delicate Flower" as he Loved his body to much for this hard impact...Didnt know how to even put on a uniform... so he is exremely Raw, maybe more than JPP... He can be an Aldon Smith type of edge rusher, 6'6 250ish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O4NawUsjtc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp4M68Tfw0
    That Ansah vs Utah State Video is awesome I wonder who could of made it hmmm

I was high on Ansah at 1st but now I don't know..on that tape Ansah seems to have a slow 1st step. Does not explode off the the snap. That won't cut it at NFL level.

+ Reply to Thread