+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Whatever happened to this man and his passion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nlKDo_m694

Osi will forever be a great giant but I stumbled across this video and I just think to myselg "Where did this man go?"

He got paid...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUDude92 View Post

Osi will forever be a great giant but I stumbled across this video and I just think to myselg "Where did this man go?"
    Some players play when they want to like and some play hard all the time like Strahan, Ray Lewis, Jerry Rice.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUDude92 View Post

He got old. Happens all the time in the NFL, usually around age 30. Osi is 32.

Maybe he'll come back better next year if we don't get rid of him. He's been a damn good player and he may still have a lot of fight left in him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Maybe he'll come back better next year if we don't get rid of him. He's been a damn good player and he may still have a lot of fight left in him yet.
    The problem is he's in a division where all 3 opposing QBs are fairly mobile. When the least mobile opposing QB in your division is Tony Romo, there's a real issue.

I think he walks, and a team like the Jets, Raiders, or Chargers pick him up. Brady and Peyton are QBs that Osi would be more effective against, especially given their age...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Totally loved when he strip sacked Rodgers in the div. round playoff game, and then forced the fumble against their lineman who had recovered the ball on the same play. That was ****ing badass.

He turned 31 in Nov and still looks the same as years before. He still has a wicked first step and can run the arc as well as anyone. Never played the run well and always gave up plays by freelancing. It would be nice to have him back but it this team has to overpay mediocre players like Diehl, Baas and Canty.

There is no one of this team, including JPP with the type of off the line quickness Osi has.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The problem is he's in a division where all 3 opposing QBs are fairly mobile..
    I wouldn't consider Foles mobile, and he will probably be the starting Eagles QB next year. Against immobile pocket passers, Osi still has value. But at age 32, I'd rather let someone else spend their valuable cap space on him.
    Last edited by moosedrool; 01-04-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He got paid...
    yes sir