+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Look at our first roundf pick go!

I think we definitely stole one with this kid, hopefully Wilson is right behind him

I like him. He can tackle, and he's not afraid to stick his nose into make a nice hit.

will be a top 3 cb

love me some Prince..

Not bad, Prince. I hope he can stay healthy.

If we can land another top CB in the draft, we'll turn a glaring weakness into one of our most formidable units.

hes gonna be revis level shut down, man his speed always surprises me. he has great closing speed...rodgers challenged him 1 time lol. theres a lot to love and keep in mind, these arent even the best plays. the plays his coverage forces the qb to go elsewhere is when u see how well his coverage is.

u speak the truth giantsfan420

He was ranked 9th by PFF before the game against the Bengals. I personally jumped so high I hit the fan in my house we they drafted him! Love him, favorite player! Go Prince, will be a top 5 corner!

Revis level? Definitely not. I like Prince a lot, but Revis is unlike anyone I've ever seen before, at least before this knee injury. I personally think he is one of the best CBs EVER. He's putting up these numbers and locking down receivers in a time where you can't even breathe on a WR, and he doesn't benefit from being a superstar either due to the position he plays (WR >Star CB)