+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    his numbers don't seem to translate to what you are saying, seems to have stayed healthy in college..,but I hear ya,,you don't think coaching could fix that? and if so,,,what do you think?
    Well...no I dont think they can fix it. He is tall, with long legs and he runs upright. Thats just who he is. Teams will target his legs the same way Brandon Jacob's legs were the target for a lot of teams.

That said, he is a big strong kid who gets yards after contact but lacks big play potential. There are backs I like more in this draft, but that doesnt mean that he isnt still a decent prospect.

Part of me says don't take a RB at all unless something crazy happens or we think Lattimore will be a late steal. Another part of me says take Eddie Lacy in the 2nd Rnd and set up a fantastic 1-2 punch with him and Wilson...

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboomboom1 View Post
    Part of me says don't take a RB at all unless something crazy happens or we think Lattimore will be a late steal. Another part of me says take Eddie Lacy in the 2nd Rnd and set up a fantastic 1-2 punch with him and Wilson...
    lacy would look good in giants blue,,dont know if they would go so high with a RB,,depends on where they have him ranked,,but I feel you.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    this is the guy I would like to see the giants grab in the later rounds if at all possible. He put up productive numbers in college,,can catch the ball out of the backfield, and is pretty much a slightly smaller version of Brandon Jacobs. this kid could be our bruiser, our goal line/short yardage guy. I know we have brown but he seems to be injury prone,,if this kid is there,,why not? I think you will like him.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...83/leveon-bell
    Please God NO!!! Bell got his numbers beating up on little guys in College. He disappeared in big games, he does not pack a huge punch for a guy his size, he will get eaten alive in the NFL.

+ Reply to Thread