+ Reply to Thread

You pick, different BPA options For 3 rounds

Every year there players we obbsess over & we usually end up going Another direction, let's assume Some man crushes are off the board, you call it..

1.Kevin Minter...Chance Warmack...Matt Elam...Keenan Allen..Jonathan Hankins
    2.Eric Reid..Kawaan short..Jordan poyer...Baccari Rambo...Margus Hunt...Desmond Trufant
    3.John Simon..Gerald hodges...Alvin bailey..Tank carradine...david amerson..

1. Chance Warmack (BPA and addresses the lack of long term potential on the interior of the Oline)
    2. Jordan Poyer (Going to need another CB once Webster leaves after 2013)
    3. Tank Carradine (Some argue that he's actually better than Werner and I wouldn't mind stashing him for his rookie season with the talent he offers)

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Every year there players we obbsess over & we usually end up going Another direction, let's assume Some man crushes are off the board, you call it..

1.Kevin Minter...Chance Warmack...Matt Elam...Keenan Allen..Jonathan Hankins
    2.Eric Reid..Kawaan short..Jordan poyer...Baccari Rambo...Margus Hunt...Desmond Trufant
    3.John Simon..Gerald hodges...Alvin bailey..Tank carradine...david amerson..
    If those were my choices i'd go like this...

1.) Chance Warmack G Bama- Makes a ton of sense, and if we want to get consistency outta last yrs first rd pick David Wilson, then we best help em with up the middle yardage, and Warmack would do that.. ALso, we need to get younger on the Oline, and interior inpaticular..

2). Kawaan Short DT Purdue- I think hes a 1st rd pick, and will go in 1st rd when said and done, so obviously i love him in mid rd 2.. Hes got great size, can get to the QB, and hes got a knack for blocking kicks.. This guys a supreme talent.. Linval and Kawaan would make a fearsome duo.. Poyer and Rambo are sensational picks as well...

3). Tank Carradine DE Florida St- Worth the gamble that he gets healthy and stays the player he was before injury.. He seems like a solid fit to take over for Justin Tuck.. Kinda Justin Tuckish kinda player as well..

Warmack
    Short
    Amerson

Hard to chose when u dont know whats going on in FA. Phillips and Brown goes a long way in choosing a safety. Pass Rusher for me is by far the biggest need

Hunt is intriguing but I havent see enough games of him to decide either way.

Id rather wait for a lineman but the choices in the first outside of Elam dont really do it for me so Id take
    Warmack
    Rambo
    Carradine

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Hard to chose when u dont know whats going on in FA. Phillips and Brown goes a long way in choosing a safety. Pass Rusher for me is by far the biggest need

Hunt is intriguing but I havent see enough games of him to decide either way.

Id rather wait for a lineman but the choices in the first outside of Elam dont really do it for me so Id take
    Warmack
    Rambo
    Carradine
    Ya, i had tough choice between Rambo and Short myself.. I love both of em, but figured we need to get some pass rush, and Kawaan Short can do that from the DT positon, as hes had 6.5 and 6 sacks the past couple seasons amongst a cr-ap load of TFL and he blocks kicks.. Like i said, Short will probably go RD1 though, if not extremely early 2nd.. Rambo is the best S in the country in my opinion.. I'd been saying that since hes been mocked mid late 3rd rd.. I said he'd slowley creep up and hes certainly doing that..