+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Warbelly

The Warbelly

I know the Giants have a lot of needs, specifically at the LB, CB, and DE positions, but Chance Warmack seems like such a good pick at 19. He's an absolute monster in the run game and also a very good pass blocker. He's a very good athlete for his size 6'3 320 and is a very safe pick. With Snee and Boothe both in their 30s, is this the year that the Giants go interior oline in the first?

You all know you'd love to see this in Giant Blue
    Attached Images Attached Images

can't argue with that.

man beast

Depending on his arm lenght we might even be able to use him at RT....If the Giants could make Diehl in to a starting caliber LT, anything is possible with Warmack

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Depending on his arm lenght we might even be able to use him at RT....If the Giants could make Diehl in to a starting caliber LT, anything is possible with Warmack
    If a bunch of teams think he could also play RT, I don't see how he isn't a top 15 pick. He's the best offensive lineman in the draft (in terms of best player), even over Joeckel.

I would rather pick Travis Frederick in the 2nd round. I love all about this kid. He is a mauler, road grader with a meanstreak.

The good news is that if he's there at 19 there's probably no chance we passs on him. My guess is that leading up to the draft there will be no one believing he will last that long.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    If a bunch of teams think he could also play RT, I don't see how he isn't a top 15 pick. He's the best offensive lineman in the draft (in terms of best player), even over Joeckel.
    Agreed, and he is an incredibly safe pick. But I'd take Jonathan Cooper if we can't snag Warmack. Cooper doesn't have the Alabama hype that Chance does, but he is a formidable lineman and would probably be plug and play.

I recommend anyone to check out Cooper.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    Agreed, and he is an incredibly safe pick. But I'd take Jonathan Cooper if we can't snag Warmack. Cooper doesn't have the Alabama hype that Chance does, but he is a formidable lineman and would probably be plug and play.

I recommend anyone to check out Cooper.
    is he nasty? cause that's we need on that OL,,DL too.

Hell. I wouldn't be upset to see us go after offensive linemen with our first two picks. Steelers did it last year.

+ Reply to Thread