+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This KP hates the scheme talk

This KP hates the scheme talk

I can say KP has complained a couple times the past couple years about how frequently he is used deep middle, and how rarely the ball comes his way.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1137329

But that isnt KP being upset about the scheme, rather being upset how often he was played in that role. Rolle was very poor as a deep safety, so fewell did not use him much there, instead depending really almost exclusively on KP there.

But with the show Stevie Brown put on this season playing deep middle, Fewell now has a guy who can split those snaps with KP, and let KP spend much more time up involved in the action.

Of course both KP and Brown are FAs, but them both coming back would be mutually beneficial to both.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I can say KP has complained a couple times the past couple years about how frequently he is used deep middle, and how rarely the ball comes his way.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1137329

But that isnt KP being upset about the scheme, rather being upset how often he was played in that role. Rolle was very poor as a deep safety, so fewell did not use him much there, instead depending really almost exclusively on KP there.

But with the show Stevie Brown put on this season playing deep middle, Fewell now has a guy who can split those snaps with KP, and let KP spend much more time up involved in the action.

Of course both KP and Brown are FAs, but them both coming back would be mutually beneficial to both.
    And if Holsey lives up to his reputation at VT as a ball hawk, things could be very bright in next seasons's turnover department.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Didn't KP say "the grass isn't always greener on the other side"? Or was that another Giant in the recent media?

Our defense is THAT much better with KP on the field. We have to resign him.

KP & Bennett... get it done Reese!
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Didn't KP say "the grass isn't always greener on the other side"? Or was that another Giant in the recent media?

Hixon. Very appreciative comment.

That was Hixon. But I would imagine he may spread that message through to all the FAs. If they didnt figure that out themselves from the Jacobs ordeal.

That was Hixon
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Oh right....love Dom.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    That was Hixon. But I would imagine he may spread that message through to all the FAs. If they didnt figure that out themselves from the Jacobs ordeal.
    I would hope so.... hopefully Jacobs is around as well talking to some players.

Look at HOW MANY former players performances 'drop off' with their new teams.

I guarantee you even Plax wishes he could come back... Shockey as well.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Oh right....love Dom.

I would hope so.... hopefully Jacobs is around as well talking to some players.

Look at HOW MANY former players performances 'drop off' with their new teams.

I guarantee you even Plax wishes he could come back... Shockey as well.
    Hixon was one of Reese's early "projects." I think both have benefited from the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Those are 3 guys to keep.............KP, MB and Hixon.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Those are 3 guys to keep.............KP, MB and Hixon.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread