+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This KP hates the scheme talk

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post

+2
    x3
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    x3
    +12 - 5 + (-1) x 2i

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    +12 - 5 + (-1) x 2i
    trying to determine the value of 2 eyes now!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

dy/dx csc^-1(pi/4)

All-Pro
    Binary: 00110001

Without kp this d is lost in the backfield they need him pretty badly, brown and his combo will be nice to watch, hopefully antrell can then revive the role grant had previous years.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMan View Post
    Without kp this d is lost in the backfield they need him pretty badly, brown and his combo will be nice to watch, hopefully antrell can then revive the role grant had previous years.
    Agreed, a healthy KP makes a noticeable difference on the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    trying to determine the value of 2 eyes now!
    i = -1 soooo

2i= 2(-1) = -2.

I hate math.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    i = -1 soooo

2i= 2(-1) = -2.

I hate math.
    LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Considering that, if need be, we can just slap a tag on Cruz and Brown, Beatty could certainly be viewed as our highest priority to make progress with in negotiations.
    My only problem with the tag is it doesn't guarantee we keep the player. In Cruz's case, if they don't sign him now, and he stays, we will almost surely lioe him or Nicks next season.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-05-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread