+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Aikman on of Hynoski's biggest fans. Nice to see him get some recognition

Troy Aikman on of Hynoski's biggest fans. Nice to see him get some recognition

Hynoski said after the game that it's something he and teammate Spencer Paysinger have been working on for quite some time. In fact, it had already become a popular dance in the Hynoski household, and something that was broken out on Christmas Day … but not by Henry.

“Actually, on Christmas Day, we were teasing him about it, and my one niece did a similar dance. I don’t know if he got it from her,” Kathy Hynoski, Henry's Mother, said recently.

But when her son finally got into the endzone on Sunday, she actually missed the celebration … initially. So thrilled that their son had finally scored an NFL touchdown, the two embraced and missed the epic celebration. They did, however, catch it on replay.

“I was hugging my husband, so I had to see it again on the big screen,” she said.

The Hynoski's would receive one final surprise on Sunday as FOX Sports announcer and retired Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman found his way over to them.

"[Aikman] came up and asked if we are Henry’s parents,” she said. “He then said, ‘I want to tell you, I’m his biggest fan.’ And he congratulated us and said he is so impressed with Henry.”

Long live the Hynocerous!
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Hyno.....can be a great Giant if he wants...
    hope it works out like that
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Another larger article on it Hynoski and his family

http://dailyitem.com/0100_news/x2056...-sons-first-TD
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I just hope he can stay healthy unlike Madison Hedge****
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    He's finished his second year and I think hasn't missed a game. If he can keep that up, he could be one of the best we've had.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He's finished his second year and I think hasn't missed a game. If he can keep that up, he could be one of the best we've had.
    I wonder how good Madison could of been.... I still have memories of when he scored his first TD and was "rowing his way to the pro bowl" hahaha
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I wonder how good Madison could of been.... I still have memories of when he scored his first TD and was "rowing his way to the pro bowl" hahaha
    He was a beast and his rowing the boat celebration in the end zone was pretty cool but not Hynoscerouslike
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He was a beast and his rowing the boat celebration in the end zone was pretty cool but not Hynoscerouslike
    Lol, I'm not sure anything will ever be.

No TD celebration will ever compare again ahaha
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Lol, I'm not sure anything will ever be.

No TD celebration will ever compare again ahaha
    Our seats were right above where Hynoski caught that pass. The fans were going wild and then they put an animation up on the screen that was just perfect. A Rhinoceros wearing his jersey. Clearly they have some things ready just in case.

It's kinda great, funny, and a little sad at the same time that Troy Aikman is a bigger Giants fan than many former Giants...
    Andre the Giant

+ Reply to Thread