Hynoski said after the game that it's something he and teammate Spencer Paysinger have been working on for quite some time. In fact, it had already become a popular dance in the Hynoski household, and something that was broken out on Christmas Day … but not by Henry.

“Actually, on Christmas Day, we were teasing him about it, and my one niece did a similar dance. I don’t know if he got it from her,” Kathy Hynoski, Henry's Mother, said recently.

But when her son finally got into the endzone on Sunday, she actually missed the celebration … initially. So thrilled that their son had finally scored an NFL touchdown, the two embraced and missed the epic celebration. They did, however, catch it on replay.

“I was hugging my husband, so I had to see it again on the big screen,” she said.

The Hynoski's would receive one final surprise on Sunday as FOX Sports announcer and retired Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman found his way over to them.

"[Aikman] came up and asked if we are Henry’s parents,” she said. “He then said, ‘I want to tell you, I’m his biggest fan.’ And he congratulated us and said he is so impressed with Henry.”

Long live the Hynocerous!