+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troy Aikman on of Hynoski's biggest fans. Nice to see him get some recognition

Bench Player
    RoanokeFan is this the animation you saw?

Hyno is awesome! I love the guy! So glad he got a TD!

Aikman fully appreciates a good fullback, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    Aikman fully appreciates a good fullback, I'm sure.
    Smith probably appreciates them a bit more and Sanders wish he would of had one, along with an offensive line lol

Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    I do work for a buiilder by the name of Mike Alford. Ii will be damned if I don't refer to him, (usually to other peoople thankfully) as Jay Alford.Yeah, they neever know who the hell I'm tallking about.
    Sort of like when you're a big fan of a band or a musician, and most other people only know the popular songs.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Haha that is great.... they should play a coming to America clip when Prince gets a pick 6

Quote Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    "Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory."

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    "Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory."
    LOL!
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Remember when half the forum wanted Hynoski cut so Joe Martinek could be the fullback?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Remember when half the forum wanted Hynoski cut so Joe Martinek could be the fullback?
    When was this? If anything, I remember people going bonkers that he wasn't getting the ball a lot.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

+ Reply to Thread