Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MODS!!!

Re: MODS!!!

[quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]
    yep your mods are the worst i once said Mcnabb was slightly overrated and got an ip ban, they are nazi's .

we are lucky to have tolerant mods here, they move my threads too at times, but no need to rebel or get mad.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]
    yep your mods are the worst i once said Mcnabb was slightly overrated and got an ip ban, they are nazi's .

we are lucky to have tolerant mods here, they move my threads too at times, but no need to rebel or get mad.
    [/quote]

yea they are good

the worst are the cowboys over at trueblue... yeehaw... they sure is strict

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]

[/quote]

I posted McChunks twig and berries and got suspended from their site and this one. [<)]

[quote user="romohater"]

[/quote]

I posted McChunks twig and berries and got suspended from their site and this one. [<)]

[/quote]
    lmao i remember that even i blushed on that one. classic mb moment.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha what did u do[/quote]

Where do I begin LOL! The 1st time I got suspended (2 wks in Feb) was kinda deserved...I was fighting the local tranny (another long story) and my foul mouth got the best of me. If you ever posted in Rant and Rave on EMB, you'd know what I mean about the foul mouth.

This time was NOT warranted. A sensitive little pissant baited me and I put him in his place. He reported every reply to the mods. One mod closed the thread...he was annoyed at the queeah for abusing the report button. The next day, another mod (the one who suspended me in Feb) decided I broke some made up rule and that was that.

Now this little pissant is getting abused in every e-orifice by everyone on EMB...including some of my giants buds!

Here's a chop I made using his avi. Bigblue is going to post this LOL!

[quote user="romohater"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That pic was NASTY!!

The mods here do a fine job.

[/quote]

Well technically, I can't say EMB mods are the worst. We get away with a LOT in the Rant and Rave forum. I guess because we're usually fighting trolls and they deserve a verbal beating. But not all mods are humored by our antics.

Your mods were not so tolerant during the playoffs week LMAO!!! But I witnessed that onslaught of eagles trolls so I can't say I blame them.

Veteran

[quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]

Bastian? You're on another suspension? lol[:O]

yeah i finally agree .. powertrip ******bag..