Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MODS!!!

Re: MODS!!!

[quote user="HeatherP"]

[quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]

Bastian? You're on another suspension? lol[:O]

[/quote]

Yeah...I'm innocent this time Heather!

F mod 9!

Veteran

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"]

[quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]

[/quote] Yeah...I'm innocent this time Heather! F mod 9![/quote]

Maybe they're trying to make an example out of you Bastian? Kinda like how Bloomberg is going to make an example out of Plaxico.[] That's ok,you can hang with us for 30 days.[]

[quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"]

Maybe they're trying to make an example out of you Bastian? Kinda like how Bloomberg is going to make an example out of Plaxico.[] That's ok,you can hang with us for 30 days.[]

[/quote]

Yeah...and that sucks too. If I get one more warning, I'm banned permanently. When I am back in early May, I have to post like Mary Poppins. ::: sigh :::

Here's a chop I made that is currently my avi on EMB. That's me and another victim of mod 9. You guys would know him as "Mr Nice Guy". He's the one who trolled here right before the giants game.

Veteran

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"]

[/quote] Yeah...and that sucks too. If I get one more warning, I'm banned permanently. When I am back in early May, I have to post like Mary Poppins. ::: sigh ::: Here's a chop I made that is currently my avi on EMB. That's me and another victim of mod 9. You guys would know him as "Mr Nice Guy". He's the one who trolled here right before the giants game. [/quote]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious Bastian! []

[quote user="HeatherP"]

[/quote]

LOL! Mod 9 was watching my every move since Feb...circling me like a shark with the jaws theme playing in the background, waiting for the slightest mistake. That was my inspiration for the avi haha!

[quote user="HeatherP"]

[/quote]

LOL! Mod 9 was watching my every move since Feb...circling me like a shark with the jaws theme playing in the background, waiting for the slightest mistake. That was my inspiration for the avi haha!

Veteran

[/quote] LOL! Mod 9 was watching my every move since Feb...circling me like a shark with the jaws theme playing in the background, waiting for the slightest mistake. That was my inspiration for the avi haha![/quote]

LOL You did a good job on the Avatar! I'm signing off for the night. It was great to chat with you again Bastian! Enjoy your stay!![]

[/quote] LOL! Mod 9 was watching my every move since Feb...circling me like a shark with the jaws theme playing in the background, waiting for the slightest mistake. That was my inspiration for the avi haha![/quote]

dork

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]
    yep your mods are the worst i once said Mcnabb was slightly overrated and got an ip ban, they are nazi's .

we are lucky to have tolerant mods here, they move my threads too at times, but no need to rebel or get mad.
    [/quote]

this thread is pretty fitting to call you out on something harooni...did you really complain that i was personally bashing you to the mods? like are you serious? can you even provide any substance to that claim? And by the way, i don't think calling you out applies to what i did. See, if you were referring to when you were actually making fun of posters for stating their opinions like you never messed anything up, ie Eli is the worst qb the giants ever got...LOL Giants biggest laughin stock for trade...We will never win a super bowl with Eli.

Thats why when you say ANY comment makin fun of people for any reason, if its a slight or not (by the way mods, in a thread he actually literally said verbaitim "i like to instigate to get a rise out of people, its funny to me", I chime in and try to keep you granted.

I just find it funny some people here, you actually made fun of me for "defending Eli too strongly and not allowing others to have their opinion" so now your doing the exact thing you made fun of me for...never ceases to amaze me the hypocracy and str8 up lame naked pics of tiki barber and smurfs

lmfao. i hope this doesnt warrant a ban, but if it does, im sure a few people know that im a true blue fan and i didnt deserve it.

who got banned and for what?