+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Stay... Who Will Be Cut... Who Will Come...

Who Will Stay... Who Will Be Cut... Who Will Come...

I've seen in some websites and mock drafts about some possibilities of some players leaving. Players like Diehl and Osi I believe will go to FA this year. In some mock drafts I've seen even us drafting Eric Reid in case of Rolle leaving, because of his paycheck. Anyways I would just like to know who do you guys think who'll be gone and who'll be coming to out team.

My important possible Releases:

1. Osi
    2. Diehl
    3. Bradshaw
    4. Tuck
    5. Rolle
    6. Philips
    7. Webster

Possible Signings:

1. Vollmer
    2. Smith (Jags)
    3. Idonije
    4. Grimmes
    5 Durant

Send your thoughts!

Veteran
    Players who still have contracts will stay, such as Webster and Tuck, no matter how much they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Players who still have contracts will stay, such as Webster and Tuck, no matter how much they suck.
    I think Webster will be asked to restructure his contract and as long as this happens he'll stay otherwise the Giants won't pay him this much to be one of the worst corner in the NFL.

If they restructure him they'll still be paying him the same amount. A restructure is not a pay cut - it's pretty much the opposite.

All-Pro
    Guys don't take less to stay. They either cut him loose or let him play under current contract. We have a Cap Mess by restructuring to many contracts cause they catch up with you
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Yes but Corey has been decent for us in past years, so restructuring it gives him another chance to prove he can still perform.

Banned
    Lol Webster is making 9 million. We're so over the cap as it is. He's a guaranteed cut.

The poor FA acquisitions ( Canty, Rolle, Baas) put us in a very bad $$$ position. Regardless of what happens the team has less of a chance to improve positions with vets. JR & Co. will need to hit every Draftee out of the ball park and even if he does, tommy will not play rookies, so... what then? This doesn't bode well for next season. Stay tuned for more info!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Lol Webster is making 9 million. We're so over the cap as it is. He's a guaranteed cut.
    Reese already said Tuck and Webster are playing for us next year

phillps must stay

+ Reply to Thread