+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kiwi

Starter

Kiwi

So the way Tuck is playing, osi is gone. I tgink its time to put Kiwi back at Dend. There is no reason to keep him at LB when. All his best play is from Dend. I think its time to just get a real linebacker and bring him back on the line. Obviously this is just my opinion and what im hoping for but what go u guys think and what do u guys want??

He should be part of a rotation.

Veteran
    I think it's time we get some real linebackers on this defense. Some people don't think it makes that big of a differnece, but hey if you want to stop the run a little bit better or utuilize more clever blitz packages real linebackers make all the difference in the world. Now I love blackburn, I love what boley has done for the team and kiwi has done great considering he is a DE, but it's time we get some real players back there. J will is promising, Rivers was a step in the right direction if he can stay healthy.. but still it needs to be addressed. and yes kiwi should be back at de this season.

agreed.. need to add a MLB or SLB, since this team is loaded with WLB

Bring back Spaggs, PF relyed on the 4 man rush way to much for my liking and the defense suffered beacuse of that. As a giants fan watching the playoffs has made me even angrier at the Giants for not making the playoffs, these are a bunch of teams they could have beat and they know it.
    Last edited by giantleap56; 01-06-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by giantleap56 View Post
    Bring back Spaggs, PF relyed on the 4 man rush way to much for my liking and the defense suffered beacuse of that. As a giants fan watching the playoffs has made me even angrier at the Giants for not making the playoffs, these are a bunch of teams they could have beat and they know it.
    Yeah. Spags defense was lights out this year.

I'm rather certain that Kiwi will be back at DE most of the time next season, barring either somehow keeping Osi or signing a good DE in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah. Spags defense was lights out this year.
    I just don't understand why Spags gets this negative response. The talent on the defensive side of the ball in New Orleans is non-existent. Every Saints defensive player who played more than 500 snaps received a negative grade from PFF. And the teams defensive grade was the worst in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    I just don't understand why Spags gets this negative response. The talent on the defensive side of the ball in New Orleans is non-existent. Every Saints defensive player who played more than 500 snaps received a negative grade from PFF. And the teams defensive grade was the worst in the league.
    And I don't understand why Spags gets treated like a messiah by so many here.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    NO does have a DL made up of all 1rst rounders tho...they do have talent on that D fwiw