+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

At pick 19 one of Ansah/Warmack/Ogletree will be available

Whichever player that is available when the Giants pick I expect the Giants to pick them up as either one of these 3 players will be the BPA and a need. We all know that Ansah is Jerry Reese's type of player an insane athlete that will be a scary DE for years to come and will instantly help out the pass rush that was lacking this year. Warmack as we all know is an outstanding ferocius run blocker and underrated in pass protection that will help the Giants interior offensive line right away and since Wilson will likely be the Giants starting RB next year they will need the line to block a lot better for Wilson to run through lanes and we all know that Wilson will be deadly if he gets the blocks. Ogletree well it's no secret that the Giants need better linebacking core and Ogletree will be a great start I know secondary will be a big need as well and I see Reese grabbing a defensive back in the 1st round only if all 3 players that I named have been taken off the board. Amukamara will be great if he can just stay on the field, I think Hosley will be a great help if he covers the slot receivers another CB to cover #2 WR is what we will need and they can get it in the draft or via FA just don't know which. But, in the end I think either Ansah, Warmack or Ogletree is the way to go to pick in the 1st round

out of those 3:

1 Ansah
    2 Warmack
    3 Ogletree