+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Vikings beat the Redskins without Peterson

How did we lose to the Redskins twice? Seriously? Vikings = 2 win team, now a 3 win team.

Re: The Vikings beat the Redskins without Peterson

[quote user="RagingBlue"]How did we lose to the Redskins twice? Seriously? Vikings = 2 win team, now a 3 win team.[/quote]

Because the GIants are not very good. Thankfully they play in a crappy division.
    #80 et reversus est fortitudo

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="RagingBlue"]How did we lose to the Redskins twice? Seriously? Vikings = 2 win team, now a 3 win team.[/quote]

Because the GIants are not very good. Thankfully they play in a crappy division.[/quote]

Shutup, Its the NFL, anything and everything happens at any given week. WE ARE GOOD. AND WE CAN BE VERY GOOD.

The Giants do good when motivated. We will be motivated next week. I actually hope Romo plays, just to heighten the intensity.

and its gonna suck bc had we beat wash. and dallas loses we'd of clinched today.

****ing defense and drops...

at least the d and run game looks like it could get going at the best possible time

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="RagingBlue"]How did we lose to the Redskins twice? Seriously? Vikings = 2 win team, now a 3 win team.[/quote]

Because the GIants are not very good. Thankfully they play in a crappy division.[/quote]

Shutup, Its the NFL, anything and everything happens at any given week. WE ARE GOOD. AND WE CAN BE VERY GOOD.[/quote]

I'm sorry that you don't know enough about football to be able to discuss it intelligently on a message board.

The good new is that Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer will be on soon! Go get blanky and your stuffed animals, it's a once a year treat!

[quote user="giantsfan420"]and its gonna suck bc had we beat wash. and dallas loses we'd of clinched today.

at least the d and run game looks like it could get going at the best possible time[/quote]

Yeah, it's amazing that the defense has lowered the bar so much that we are now looking at today's game as a good defensive effort. If we could only play the Browns every week I bet our defense would be considered great!

[quote user="RagingBlue"]How did we lose to the Redskins twice? Seriously? Vikings = 2 win team, now a 3 win team.[/quote]Ask Coughlin!

Veteran

Peteron's knee injury still makes me queasy to my stomach when I think about it. What a shame, that guy was a heck of a runner. I enjoyed watching his runs (except when he played the Giants). I hope he's going to be ok...

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="giantsfan420"]and its gonna suck bc had we beat wash. and dallas loses we'd of clinched today.

at least the d and run game looks like it could get going at the best possible time[/quote]

Yeah, it's amazing that the defense has lowered the bar so much that we are now looking at today's game as a good defensive
    effort. If we could only play the Browns every week I bet our defense would be considered great![/quote]
    If you think the d played bad today there is something wrong with you.