+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else really mad how we ended our season

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    I think it is really frustrating.

Watching this game just makes me even more frustrated as these 2 teams arent very good.
    I feel more disappointed than mad, frustrated is another feeling as you mention. Is frustrating thinking Big Blue wasted another year and talent on this team and not winning another SB, that been said its well known how difficult is to win a championship and more doing it back to back.

Watching this game just makes me even more frustrated as these 2 teams arent very good.
    Yeah, I'm frustrated......the only team that can beat the Patriots didn't qualify for the playoffs.

Reese and Coughlin have alot of work to handle in the offseason.....they need to have a come to Jesus meeting with some veterans and both their coordinators.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    This was said on the NFL channel, "tony romo, Michael Vick and Eli manning met in a bar...........to watch the playoffs" With that said, O'Hara said,"And one of then has two rings" .
    Let us count our blessings. Big blue will be back.

Veteran
    No...we're all ecstatic...

Just like last year,I think we would have found a whole new gear if we just could have gotten in. The first Eagle game and the second Redskin game were the most frustrating for me !

All-Pro
    Knew the season was over when they played the Falcons. Had doubts before that though. Last year was magical. This year was not and you could see it wasn't. Same record, much different feel.

I am not sure where all this frustrations comes from. This team laid an egg in the openng day they were supposedly defending their crown. You should have known then not to expect anything from this team but another famous 2nd half Coughlin collapse. You have to learn that with Coughlin at the helm this team is mre likely to produce a disappointment than joy. Yes 2 SB rings and 7 collapses in 9 years. The odds were better than average that we wiil witness another collapse and it did happen. If you think that next year will be different, I got news for you, same coaches, different players most likely, same results 9-7. Then let's see how we will blame execution again and not the coaching staff.

+ Reply to Thread