+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RUMOR: Chip Kelly to coach Eagles now

Exclamation RUMOR: Chip Kelly to coach Eagles now

Brian Startare & #8207;@brianstartare
    Sources tell me Chip Kelly and the eagles are close to an agreement on a 5 year deal. If I'm right I'm golden. If wrong my source is fired

Just when I thought we were clear and he was going to Cleveland.... sigh

Hope his source is an idiot lol
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Howie Roseman and Chip Kelly. Dumb and Dumber.

Now we REALLY need to shore up the front seven vs the run and mobile QB...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Now we REALLY need to shore up the front seven vs the run and mobile QB...
    Who's Philly's mobile QB?

Oh crap this isn't good...Philly will win a SB next year in our place with Grand Emperor Kelly at the helm. 14-2 and Foles will throw for 4,000+ passing yards, magically somehow run for 1k yards, 36 TDs (passing and rushing combined) and only throw 3 Ints.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Who's Philly's mobile QB?
    Well, have they gotten rid of Vick yet?

Also, they pick 4th overall... wouldn't be surprised for them to take a QB there if Chip is in town. More I watch his system the more i'm noticing it relies on a mobile QB (as well, he needs to be able to block) to work properly.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

philly picks 4th?? ugh. btw, im completely not worried about chip kelly going to the eagles, in fact i welcome it. itd take lurie and co. 5 yrs before they realized it doesnt work, and id bet anything even if it does work, its gonna take a while getting the right personnel

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    philly picks 4th?? ugh. btw, im completely not worried about chip kelly going to the eagles, in fact i welcome it. itd take lurie and co. 5 yrs before they realized it doesnt work, and id bet anything even if it does work, its gonna take a while getting the right personnel
    They already have the personnel for his offense. they have vick the Mobile Quarterback, McCoy the speedy elusive back, Brown the speedy powerback, Desean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin two fast *** WRs, then they have Demetrius Johnson their KR/PR/WR who's got mad speed then when you look at the draft they'd be in prime position to take Tavon Austin in the 2nd round just to solidify the offense. Kelly's offense is all about hitting the opponent quick and fast and if we can't get close to Vick it makes it nearly impossible to stop him.

+ Reply to Thread