+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

What about the offense?

Surprised at how many poste there are about the defense and how few there are about the offense. That unit was just as bad if not worse than the defense this year. The defense has issues for sure. They no longer have a fearsome DL that gets to the QB and that hurts their secondary that was thin at points and just plain bad at times. The offense was horrible too. Was thinking they need to rebuild the OL, but they where probably better than last year. To many 3 and outs and to many field goals. Can't always count on the big play. This unit needs to be a lot better next year.

I see Diehl, snee and baas gone. those 3 scare the hell out of me.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Veteran
    the only position on offense they need help on is o-line. all the other positions are pretty much good they just have to execute better.

Re-sign Manningham after the 49ers dump him like they dumped Jacobs.

The O-line is really the only thing that needs to be addressed in the off-season, offensive wise.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

The draft and free agency need to restock linebackers and offensive linemen.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    Diehl is probably gone. But who will replace snee and baas considering we will probably need a new RT and possibly a new LG

All-Pro
    Why LG? Thought Boothe was good this year. The only spot that is a must is RT. also, hope that they resign Beatty.

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    Diehl should stay, but as a backup....I think he'd be far more effective coming off the bench, fully healthy.

They'll need to get by with Baas and Snee....they need to upgrade the RT position, for sure.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Why LG? Tough Boothe was good this year. The only spot that is a must is RT. also, hope that they resign Beatty.
    They need more interior power.....Boothe is okay, and Beatty, but I wouldn't mind getting some serious competition going.

- Emlen Tunnell