+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our numbers with KP and without KP are staggering...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Been saying this for weeks. Everyone thinks because Brown causes turnovers he is automatically a better player Giants defense also gave up a TD less this season when he played. The best move for the giants is to cut rolle and resign both Brown and Phillips with that money. Phillips,Brown and Hill should be the Giants top 3 guys
    I disargee, KP is too injury prone and I don't want what happened to our CB corps this year to happen to our Safeties next year. I am a believer that having 3 capable safeties on the roster is a must because of some of the sets we run, and KP is just too unreliable unfortunately.

Banned
    Also I'd like to point out that I've noticed a lot of the same people in this thread wanting KP to get resigned are some of the same people who think Nicks is injury prone...makes absolutely no sense.

Been saying this for weeks. Everyone thinks because Brown causes turnovers he is automatically a better player Giants defense also gave up a TD less this season when he played. The best move for the giants is to cut rolle and resign both Brown and Phillips with that money. Phillips,Brown and Hill should be the Giants top 3 guys
    This

Veteran
    Rolle takes too many bad angles on those deep passes that went for big plays! He is all mouth and no action!

I am ABSOLUTELY willing to roll the dice on KP's health.

He had a FREAK injury his sophomore year but recovered better than any of us ever expected. He followed that up by starting all 16 games his 3rd season and 15 games in his 4th season.

I am a HUGE KP fan and for good reason. He is a key to our secondary. We also haven't seen what he can do when he gets involved more.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I disargee, KP is too injury prone and I don't want what happened to our CB corps this year to happen to our Safeties next year. I am a believer that having 3 capable safeties on the roster is a must because of some of the sets we run, and KP is just too unreliable unfortunately.
    That wouldnt be it. This is also a very deep safety draft and id grab a rangy deep safety as insurance. Rolle is completely overpaid he needs to be moved

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    You're really not a fan of Rolle? I can't figure out why no one else likes this guy. Care to shed a little light on that situation?
    Rolle freelances far to much. When there is a breakdown in zone he is the guy im looking for. Also takes poor angles. Rolle isnt a bad player necessarily but he is really overpaid

Rolle freelances far to much. When there is a breakdown in zone he is the guy im looking for. Also takes poor angles. Rolle isnt a bad player necessarily but he is really overpaid
    Fair. I believe he freelances so much due to the poor coverage of the safety next to him (Stevie).

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    Fair. I believe he freelances so much due to the poor coverage of the safety next to him (Stevie).
    Totally disagree with blaming Stevie Brown. Rolle has been bad in pass coverage his whole career. That's why he was moved to safety. And I've seen him take many bad angles with KP in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Totally disagree with blaming Stevie Brown. Rolle has been bad in pass coverage his whole career. That's why he was moved to safety. And I've seen him take many bad angles with KP in there too.
    Agree to disagree then, because Stevie gets beat too much for my liking. Rolle is a ball hawk as well, and I thing with KP back there as well he would be an even better ballhawk than SB, not to mention the intangibles he brings. With that being said, he is a little bit overpaid for what he has produced this far.

+ Reply to Thread