+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eagles fans laughing at the Giants for missing playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    What do you expect from eagles fans?
    They are the new basement team of the east, with the emergance of Washington; although the verdict on the redakins is still to be determined, it probably hurts to think that this self proclaimed dynasty dream team is going to have to postpone its pre celebrations another couple years. It must suck to be a eagles fan, cause here you have all these big name marquee players and consistent failure for 50+years? Tsk tsk. I would rather be a browns fan, cause at least i know the talent is not there to do much and can forecast a ****ty season, the eagles should of won at least 2 by now.
    +1

You couldn't have said it any better.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Phiily fans are prety much as low as you can get. Real bottom feeders.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    Misleading thread title. Fans in that thread are bashing the OP.That hate will subside once the Giants actually prove they are one of the NFL's elite and not some team that just happens to always have a horseshoe stuck up their asses in December and January. Also a lot of people just don't like New York fans and media.
    GreenGuy, which loser team do you root for? The luck stuff is quite embarassing, that's the best you got?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    Yeah a lot of fans of other teams seem to have this hate towards us. I'm not sure why.
    that's because they know we can beat any team in the playoffs....believe me, they're happy we didn't get in.....

If anything they should "LIKE" us. Recently, for the most part, they have always whooped us so our success actually took little away from them. So really we have done little to stop them from making the playoffs or top seed in nfc east.

Who's got two recent Super Bowls? The Giants. Who can beat the Patriots twice in the Super Bowl? The Giants. Who lost their Super Bowl to the Patriots? The Eagles. One of the worst 5 NFL teams as of 2012, the EAGLES. Sucks to be a Philly fan. Can't even win 1 Super Bowl. We own 4. You have no right to talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    GreenGuy, which loser team do you root for? The luck stuff is quite embarassing, that's the best you got?
    I do root for a loser team. That doesn't change the fact that the Giants have been extremely lucky in the playoffs in recent years. Never understood people who respond to an offensive statement with another offensive statement that has nothing to do with anything. I could be a Steelers/Patriots fan and still think the Giants have had a lot of luck in the playoffs. You guys were pretty much a fluke last year and even the New York City obsessed national media knew it. Which is why other teams came into this year with much more hype/coverage then the Giants. Your roster has had very little change in the offseason yet (a year removed from a ring) you guys are sitting on the couch (3rd place in one of the weakest divisions in football) while the real, consistent heavyweights like Green Bay, New England and Baltimore are in the playoffs duking it out again. Be proud of your Super Bowls. Appreciate them and cherish the memories but acknowledge the fact that you guys have had some luck in the playoffs.

1st off, why don't you tell what loser team you root for? That ashamed of them? Luck does play a role in any teams playoff run to the SB. But you also have to be talented & good enough to beat teams like GB/SF/NE, plz don't tell me we were just lucky in all 3 games. We beat the crap outta SF/GB this yr as well. Those were lucky wins too, huh?

You just wish your team had an iota of the so-called luck my Giants have supposedly had.

This whole theory of luck by rival fans is just pathetic to me and quite honestly just sad in terms of being a fan of professional sports. GOOD teams CREATE their own "luck." You have to be mentally and physically prepared to play at such a high competitive level. It takes skill.

Frankly, it just screams jealousy and blinds them from special magical moments in sports by elite well coached athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    I do root for a loser team. That doesn't change the fact that the Giants have been extremely lucky in the playoffs in recent years. Never understood people who respond to an offensive statement with another offensive statement that has nothing to do with anything. I could be a Steelers/Patriots fan and still think the Giants have had a lot of luck in the playoffs. You guys were pretty much a fluke last year and even the New York City obsessed national media knew it. Which is why other teams came into this year with much more hype/coverage then the Giants. Your roster has had very little change in the offseason yet (a year removed from a ring) you guys are sitting on the couch (3rd place in one of the weakest divisions in football) while the real, consistent heavyweights like Green Bay, New England and Baltimore are in the playoffs duking it out again. Be proud of your Super Bowls. Appreciate them and cherish the memories but acknowledge the fact that you guys have had some luck in the playoffs.
    To educate you, which is obviously needed. The Giants have been a very consistent team, I believe the longest streak of non-losing seasons in the NFL. I will take 2 SB trophies over the past 6 years over any other team accomplishment in the NFL. The SB trophy is the prize, As far as being lucky, you have no clue. My guess is you are a Jets or an Eagles fan, either way too bad for you.

+ Reply to Thread