+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Mark Ross To Interview With Jets

Giants' Mark Ross To Interview With Jets

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/06/...ets-on-monday/

Excerpt: "Giants' Director of College Scouting, Marc Ross, has already interviewed with both the Jacksonville Jaguars (Friday) and San Diego Chargers (Saturday) for their respective General Manager jobs, but his NFLtour is only just getting started. Ross will continue making the rounds on Monday as he returns to East Rutherford to interview with the New York Jets.

Previously thought to be the favorite of the Carolina Panthers, it looks as if they will go the way of Giants executive Dave Gettleman instead. And with the Jets already rumored to be preparing an offer for San Francisco 49ers Director of Player Personnel Tom Gamble, Ross may just be a pawn to satisfy the league's Rooney Rule." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Thought I made this thread a week ago

I wasn't aware that the Rooney rule had been extended to FO's?

Quote Originally Posted by fletch842 View Post
    I wasn't aware that the Rooney rule had been extended to FO's?
    It covers every promotion situation
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Thought I made this thread a week ago
    Could be, some sites are behind or they update an article.

# 80

Whoever gets the job needs to shut down the "unnamed sources" that criticize current and former players. It reeks of no class.
    It would be culture shock for Ross to land there.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Whoever gets the job needs to shut down the "unnamed sources" that criticize current and former players. It reeks of no class.
    Parcells temporarily stemmed the tide and installed some discipline and class but it washed away within a few years. That organization is wall to wall ******baggery and it doesn't wash out.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    It's also cowardly

# 80

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Parcells temporarily stemmed the tide and installed some discipline and class but it washed away within a few years. That organization is wall to wall ******baggery and it doesn't wash out.
    I think it has to do with the ownership, organizations that has great owners such as the Giants, Pittsburgh, and New England are usually successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I think it has to do with the ownership, organizations that has great owners such as the Giants, Pittsburgh, and New England are usually successful.
    Mangini did a good job there. People forget the year before Rex got there the Jets were real good before Farve got hurt. They were 8-3

+ Reply to Thread