1- Alec Ogletree (LB Georgia)
    2- Alex Okafor (DE Texas)
    3- Brennan Williams (OT North Carolina)
    4- Jordan Hill (DT Penn State)
    5- Le'Veon Bell (RB Michigan State)
    6- Demontre Hurst (CB Oklahoma)
    7- Braden Hansen (OG BYU)

any feedback?

I have no issues with your first 3 picks. I'm a bit iffy on Hill and not a big fan of Bell. We should be getting 2 late supplemental picks if you want to incorporate them in.

love Okafor in the 2nd, great value.. Ogletree not so much

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    love Okafor in the 2nd, great value.. Ogletree not so much
    A huge change of heart the last days over Ogletree in your part bro, what made you change your stance ?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    A huge change of heart the last days over Ogletree in your part bro, what made you change your stance ?
    If that was our first 3 picks, I could live with not liking the rest of that draft that much. I just see 0% chance Okafor is available that late in the 2nd. I'll be surprised if he's available at all in the 2nd. I think he has great film, will do good at the combine and will interview really well.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    what can I say.. He's grown on me, watched alot of tape on him.. He fills a big need

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    what can I say.. He's grown on me, watched alot of tape on him.. He fills a big need
    It seems more and more like the 19 pick will be up in the air with so many changing variables . One of them is a DT, I haven't given much thought of picking a DT in the 1st but the talent available could be too much to pass for Reese

If people don't like that draft, theres nothing they'll like..Reason being, its unrealistic to get Alex Okafor more then midway through rd 2, and it essentially gives us 2 1st rd picks, and Brennan Williams is great value in mid 3rd and Jordan Hill is crazy value more then midway through 4th.. Hurst is a nice late rd pick and i like Bell if hes there mid 5th.. If this draft happened, i'd do a handstand and learn how to break dance!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    If people don't like that draft, theres nothing they'll like..Reason being, its unrealistic to get Alex Okafor more then midway through rd 2, and it essentially gives us 2 1st rd picks, and Brennan Williams is great value in mid 3rd and Jordan Hill is crazy value more then midway through 4th.. Hurst is a nice late rd pick and i like Bell if hes there mid 5th.. If this draft happened, i'd do a handstand and learn how to break dance!
    switch hurst with mathieu (come on, it's a 6th,,why not? high risk,,high reward) and I would be happy as well..... and, I will teach you to break dance,,I was quite good in my youth,,,I even have a piece of linoleum we can use!!

+ Reply to Thread